No announcement yet.

How safe is Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eff that country. They send us endless amounts of drugs and illegals, and have no interest in stopping. Plenty of other places to spend your money.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
      Eff that country. They send us endless amounts of drugs and illegals, and have no interest in stopping. Plenty of other places to spend your money.
      Where are some you would recommend?

Comment

Whatever you do, DON'T be rude to the maids. I know a guy took his snobby wife to Cancun, and she chewed out the maid over something trivial.

When they got back home and went through the photos they found a picture of their toothbrushes...sticking out of the maid's ***.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          For those that go, do you get personal drivers to and from resort ?
          Yes the wife and I do
          Usually a nice van
          We have been to Cabo, Cancun, isla mujers , matzalan, multiple times always transport to and from wth wife
          Me personally drove to Mexico City, and surrounding area
          Then from McAllen tx to tuxpan river south of Tampico, never had any trouble except for a stray dog trying to bite me late one night

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
            Whatever you do, DON'T be rude to the maids. I know a guy took his snobby wife to Cancun, and she chewed out the maid over something trivial.

When they got back home and went through the photos they found a picture of their toothbrushes...sticking out of the maid's ***.
            funny urban legend, but I never want to find out
            I could see that happening anywhere in the world , serves her right for being a @##hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Salud...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
              I am so envious,

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                Where are some you would recommend?
                Up to you, anywhere else maybe?

Comment

Up to you, anywhere else maybe?
                  Jamaica prices are similar.

Vancouver Island was awesome. Nice and cool unlike Mexico.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t be a prisoner of your own mind, no matter where you go it’s only one step from the limousine to the gutter
                    Mexico is just closer to the USA and Texas so you are just more exposed to the publicity
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-19-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

This guy get's it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Obviously you're dumber than a box of rocks, they sell the drugs because WE as country demand their drugs.... and you expect a country with less money and resources then the US to control the influx of illegals when we cant do it ourselves.... gotcha..

Comment

Hey Mexico, got anymore pics of the scenery where you are?

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                            How many people were murdered in Dallas this week? Or Houston?

My experience. All my family that live there and murder statistics. It pretty well know to have a high murder rates

The statistics you mention come from a couple certain areas

Chicago is a great city

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post

Well she acted like **** and got **** in return. Sound like she deserved it. Treat people right no matter where they are from ESPECIALLY when you are visiting their country.....smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Obviously you're dumber than a box of rocks, they sell the drugs because WE as country demand their drugs.... and you expect a country with less money and resources then the US to control the influx of illegals when we cant do it ourselves.... gotcha..
                                Well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X