Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuned in

Comment

How old is house? That safe looks legit. Hope it is full.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        If this dies without answers, someone is getting banned!

Good luck and keep us posted.
        well lets get this party started!!

Comment

Man that safe ain't no toy, bet it's loaded with goodies. If you drilled through it once I'd imagine you can get in, worst case connect the dots with the drill.

Comment

I bet Jimmy Hoffa's remains are inside.

Comment

I would continue drilling holes all the way around and maybe weaken it enough to break the door off

Comment

Looks like you’re not the first person to try to get into it. This is awesome!

Comment

Looks like someone lost the combo, got mad and tried to beat their way in, gave up and floored over it

Comment

That's a nice safe, I have seen one of those before. That whole top comes up out of the floor. I would guess there are pins all the way around, no hinges. You need to get into the lock it's self, or get to cutting all the way around the outside of the lid. That or jack hammer it out of the floor. I have never seen one up close, but have seen the lid removed from one many years ago, but did not pay any attention how the lid was retained in the outer case, I would guess a bunch of pins, which could take a long time to cut all of them.

Comment

I would take a quickie saw and make and X on it and so on.

Comment

Spoke with a guy one time that purchase a beautiful home in Colorado for a cheap price. When he moved in, a month later he came home to a big hole in the entryway floor. He said it was 2’x3’
                        Neighbors thought there was always suspicious activity at the house

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
                          Couple pics of the inside. I have an idea or two on what may be in there.

Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Better than my find in a safe in my first house I bought, built in 1915. I got a pair of glasses and some dentures... in for the results!

Comment

Found a Floor Safe

Tuned in for answers or a banning, whichever comes first [emoji3]

This guy got into his.
                              There can be no feeling like it; uncovering a secret treasure buried in the past. A Reddit.com user has documented his discovery of a mysterious safe hidden in a closet of his grandparent's farmhouse in rural Tenneessee, where they would often read Treasure Island to him as a young boy. "I always dr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by bmac; 05-12-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

In !

Comment

Working...
                                X