Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of us who can't make the Hurst service, I'd like to see candles lit at Bownanza or some other kind of tribute. A remembrance is in order. I know there will be many a toast. I'm sure the powers that be will figure something out.

God bless the Pence family.

God bless Eric.

Comment

Eric was such a good man. Men that devoted to their family are rare to find now a days. Always willing to give back to their passion (hunting) without the need for anything in return.

Alan and I got to spend a little time with him a couple months ago in a happenstance meeting in Brady and were fortunate to do so, just dint expect it to be the last.

Rest well brother, you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
        For those of us who can't make the Hurst service, I'd like to see candles lit at Bownanza or some other kind of tribute. A remembrance is in order. I know there will be many a toast. I'm sure the powers that be will figure something out.

God bless Eric.
        Amen Brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

God bless Eric.
          Ditto

Comment

****, I hate to hear that. Never met him but felt like I knew him thru our PMs and interactions on here. RIP and prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kneemail sent up.

Comment

Prayers sent for the family..

Comment

Sad news. I too knew Eric and his family from the TTHA Fish Tank gatherings. I always enjoyed visiting with him. He seemed to genuinely care about me and my family while visiting at those events. May God bless him and his family. **** cancer!!!!!

Rest easy, Mr. Pence.

Skinny

Comment

Rest In Peace Eric

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. God bless his family and may he RIP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rest in Piece brother.... prayers for the Pence family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for his family and friends

Comment

So hate to hear this, Rest In Peace Sir.

Comment

So very sorry to hear this. I was hoping all along for the very best for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X