No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not been around the fire much. I got me a long night of "desk duty" ahead of me so here I am sitting around the "Fire" for a bit.

Comment

Nice iDeer here

Like Rodney would say let's just hug one another

But none of the usual suspects don't take it any further then that ok?

Comment

I Love you guys!!!

Comment

I'm back. Got a hot cup of coffee, my wife got up and made me a breakfast samich, got to work and turned on the greenscreen. Ready for another day at the shop.

Comment

here

Comment

Here at work, wishin I was at home, Long weekend comin up YEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWW!!!

Comment

CJ and Pop at the TBH youth doe hunt.
                Last edited by Goldeneagle; 05-22-2009, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Great thread I do love this place as well. I check in each day. I thank the Lord each day for the blessings he has given me, this being one of them. I work 12 hours a day and do not have that many friends that work my hours but my 'friends' here are around 24/7/365. I can get up in the middle of the night not being able to sleep and there will be someone to talk to. It is magical. I joined before the crash and like many others I have laughed, grumbled, been touched and shed a tear over this group of people that I have been blessed to share this fire with...I look forward to the enternal fire to share in the future...

I pray that God will bless all of you like he has me, just stay keep the faith and believe, he is around 24/7/365 like the green screen. God Bless.

Comment

Good morning, everybody.

So here I sit........At work on a Saturday..... It's not really to bad. It is all OT for the entire weekend.

Lot's of work going on out here. Big cranes. A LOT of people working. Making money to support there loved ones. I hope everyone pays close attention to what they are doing.. I've got to go out and make sure the water is drawn off of a oil tank. Then off to check the vibration on a few pumps and motors.. I need a cup of coffee and a bis-ket. I'll be back in a while... WAKE UP!
                    Lesto!!

Comment

Wake up slackers !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Goldeneagle; 05-22-2009, 05:27 AM.

Comment

I don't know what inspired me to post this...Just seems like the right place and time. We miss you, Allan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	allan.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	23869894

Comment

What a great morning. Woke up early and the house is nice and quiet. I did my rounds and all the kids are safe and warm in their beds.

We had to put child locks on the doors again because little Nathan has figured out how to turn the knobs.

Comment

I just got kicked out of my own bed by my three year old!

Comment

Checking in!

Comment

Here and glad to be, thank you for allowing me to be!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X