What Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
    RaxMax 20% available at Brush to Bay and other dealers 14.99 per bag at B2B can get bulk or bagged...cotten seed, peanut, alfalfa, vitamins and minerals pacage, 9 % fiber, all in each bite, and a probiotic to aid in digestion..a lot of thought and nutritionalist guidance was put into this feed milled in Weimar Texas at MG feeds..
    Man, that stuff sounds good. I wonder how it tastes in 2% mil……….

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
      My deer love all stock sweet feed. I hunt out west a bit in Runnels county. It took them about a month but now I can hand spread it all year and they find it and stay. Won’t hit the corn if sweet feed is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Does that sweet feed gum up your feeder? I'd love to try some but have been worried about it getting stopped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
        That is super cheap. Where are you getting it for $320/ton?

Sorry should have been more clear. That was last year. We feed March through August. We have a guy that comes with a hopper truck and fills them. Looks like this year is going to be more expensive $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          That is super cheap. Where are you getting it for $320/ton?

Sorry should have been more clear. That was last year. We feed March through August. We have a guy that comes with a hopper truck and fills them. Looks like this year is going to be more expensive $$$

And realized I did my math wrong. That was per Thousand pounds. Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
            Tag of feed below.

Rwc
            Where are you getting this and what’s price

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
              RaxMax 20% available at Brush to Bay and other dealers 14.99 per bag at B2B can get bulk or bagged...cotten seed, peanut, alfalfa, vitamins and minerals pacage, 9 % fiber, all in each bite, and a probiotic to aid in digestion..a lot of thought and nutritionalist guidance was put into this feed milled in Weimar Texas at MG feeds.. all feed is not the same and in an unprecedented drought we had one deer jump from 150 to 186" and another 164 we found sheds to 198" if you just want to keep em alive feed whatever you can buy cheap if you want to grow trophy deer lets just say you get what you pay for as with anything! Best of Luck guys!
              I’m actually going to look into raxmax. There is supposedly a supplier in cedar hill near me. Gonna see if they have it in.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Where are you getting this and what’s price
                Valley Mills Feed and it was $10.95 per 50 lbs verses 13.99 for 20% deer pellets.

I do not feed a ton of supplement on my river grounds do to our natural browse and food plots being the deers choices of feed. But obviously during drought conditions along with Jan/Feb I normally help them out.

Rwc

Comment

We feed record rack 16/3

Comment

Valley Mills Feed and it was $10.95 per 50 lbs verses 13.99 for 20% deer pellets.

I do not feed a ton of supplement on my river grounds do to our natural browse and food plots being the deers choices of feed. But obviously during drought conditions along with Jan/Feb I normally help them out.

Rwc
                    That’s what I do in ok and Navarro co. More of an extra attractant.

Comment

Rwc
                      Honestly the $13.95 is pretty cheap as well for 20%

Comment

[QUOTE=KactusKiller;16638548]Honestly the $13.95 is pretty cheap as well for 20%[/QUOTE

I thought so too, I think I saw there deer pellets were a West Feed pellet.

I’ll be going back by there tomorrow after church; will get todays prices for you then.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                        X