No announcement yet.

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

University of AZ Wildcats are about to receive all of my spare dollar bills. So Beardown!!

Comment

Just stumbled on this thread. Go Coogs!

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
        Just stumbled on this thread. Go Coogs!
        Why Coogs? Lifelong fan in all sports or because they are #1?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          Lol you must’ve watched a different game. You know you’re allowed to have an opinion without being a UT homer all the time, right? It was clearly a game that came down to the last possession. Downplay it all you want it was a good game.
          0-6 in conference is not a good team. You are competing with mountaineers for bottom of the barrel. Way to go gun slinger

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            0-6 in conference is not a good team. You are competing with mountaineers for bottom of the barrel. Way to go gun slinger
            I’m sorry, who said they were good? I think I’ve said at least 10 times that they are rebuilding and this isn’t their year. Lol you sure got over that Georgia embarrassment quick to be throwing unwarranted stones at others.

Comment

I’m sorry, who said they were good? I think I’ve said at least 10 times that they are rebuilding and this isn’t their year. Lol you sure got over that Georgia embarrassment quick to be throwing unwarranted stones at others.
              You see my avatar? I haven't gotten over it. But that's what the college football thread is for. This is supposed to be college hoops but I guess some are illiterate. You have been lauding gun slinger basketball for a while. Oh and I forgot, everything runs through Lubbock. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                You see my avatar? I haven't gotten over it. But that's what the college football thread is for. This is supposed to be college hoops but I guess some are illiterate. You have been lauding gun slinger basketball for a while. Oh and I forgot, everything runs through Lubbock. Lol
                Correct. Greatest facilities and program in the country. Recruiting on another level. They won't miss a beat losing Beard because the other coach was thexresdon they went to the title game. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Correct. Greatest facilities and program in the country. Recruiting on another level. They won't miss a beat losing Beard because the other coach was thexresdon they went to the title game. Lol.

I do remember this talk^^^.....

Why is Adams rebuilding?.....he should just be reloading..

Comment

Lol congrats on being relevant again. Tech has won more tourney games in the last 2 years than UT has in the last 20. When you lose all but 1 starter, there's going to be some bumps. We are reloaded with a deep young roster but a big piece has been out all year with a broken foot so hopefully things will turn for the better. I will say Tech probably the best 0-6 Conf team in the country and taken multiple top ranked teams to the ropes lol. There's gonna be down years given all the good ones but we have a great foundation in place and brighter days are on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Why is Adams rebuilding?.....he should just be reloading..
                      He's no Beard...
                      Tech doesn't have to worry about Texas stealing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        He's no Beard...
                        Tech doesn't have to worry about Texas stealing him.
                        Lol the way you speak of Adams as if he's a nobody assistant that got the nod tells me you know nothing about college hoops. I mean hate on Tech all you want but Adam's has a proven track record, Juco Natty and respected by all in the basketball world. And no, don't have to worry about UT at all, it was more the Chicago Bulls we were worried about. Lol but glad that whole Beard thing worked out for ya. We got paid $4m to not have to deal with it.

"It is being reported that top Texas Tech basketball coach Mark Adams is being heavily courted by the Chicago Bulls amongst others."

Comment

Tech… we don’t reload …we rebuild … [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Moving On.... The Big 12 is up for grabs this year. Be interesting to see who gets the season trophy between ISU, KSU, KU, UT and maybe BU or TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Tech… we don’t reload …we rebuild … [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Your trolling has gone way downhill. You're chirping to a team that's owned you and done 10x more in the last 20 years. I'm glad you feel high and mighty for finally beating a 0-6 conf team by 2 points at home lol but get real.
                              Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-18-2023, 01:49 PM.

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Your trolling has gone way downhill. You're chirping to a team that's owned you and done 10x more in the last 20 years. I'm glad you feel high and mighty for finally beating a 0-6 conf team by 2 points at home lol but get real.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I’d say that too if I was trying to divert attention away from the truth. You can’t say you didn’t earn it[emoji23][emoji23]. Take the L… eat that crow! [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X