Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Like you said… For Frawg. [emoji23]

They didn’t change their avatar to the Big12 logo. Pivot. Your boy has a load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        Half of this **** forum just changed their avatar to a tie dyed frog, but you're worried about the SEC bitches?
        Texas team.

Fans on here, TEXAS Bowhunter.

No one would have changed to OU or K State.

Sorry that is so hard for you to understand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          What about tweedle dee and tweedle dum who were honorary frog czars for the nc day!

Gig’em!
          See above.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Texas team.

Fans on here, TEXAS Bowhunter.

No one would have changed to OU or K State.

Sorry that is so hard for you to understand.

In conference foe and it doesn’t matter what state. That’s the definition basic conference leg humping! Being declared an honorary czar for a conference opponent kicks it up to elite conference leg humping status. Congrats on the new stigma.

Comment

See above.

Now u see above! I can write it in crayon and take a pic if that will help you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                What the portal gives it also takes away. LSU has made some big portal moves but also lost some too.
                The +’s far outweigh the -‘s.

And, losing a third string QB is certainly not detrimental.

Comment

Texas, TCU and Tech. Texas teams trending up. Coogs stagnet.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-14-2023, 07:43 AM.

Comment

TCU won't be "heading up". They've peaked.

As Georgia Tech fan, it will be another sucky season for me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

This tread is off to a typical start
                      LMAO. I too wonder about the Conference bandwagon stuff........

I am college football enthusiasts and follow many regional local teams and pull for anyone of them over any other SEC team. Still recoveing from my $$ lost going all in on the Horn Frogs......

LSU, Louisiana, LA. TECH, Texas, Baylor, TCU and Houston.

Sorry Aggies can't stand Jimbo including when he was in BR.

Comment

A couple of your teams are in there.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                          This tread is off to a typical start
                          LMAO. I too wonder about the Conference bandwagon stuff........

I am college football enthusiasts and follow many regional local teams and pull for anyone of them over any other SEC team. Still recoveing from my $$ lost going all in on the Horn Frogs......

LSU, Louisiana, LA. TECH, Texas, Baylor, TCU and Houston.

Sorry Aggies can't stand Jimbo including when he was in BR.
                          One of the benefits of rooting for a bunch of teams is you can change your avatar depending on the season!

Comment

College Footbal - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            In conference foe and it doesn’t matter what state. That’s the definition basic conference leg humping! Being declared an honorary czar for a conference opponent kicks it up to elite conference leg humping status. Congrats on the new stigma.

Uhmmmm I’m not sure why this is so hard for you to understand. Honorary czar had nothing to do with pulling for TCU for a game and everything to do with herding folks like yourself, Chase This and RLB and the Lawhunter dude [emoji23][emoji23]. Well and probably billy and myself when we are herding yall[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. That’s what the Czar does and how he got the nickname. Czar, ruler…his rules. He used to try to keep the discussion moving in a college football direction and tries to thwart off the winder likking. He said he was going to be possibly incapacitated for the day and jokingly said he needed somebody to step up into his place ….

What you are running with above has nothing to do with each other … it’s like listening to President Biden giving a speech on anything…[emoji23][emoji23]
                            Last edited by Smart; 01-14-2023, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Wish Jimbo would have hired Riley

Comment

Aggy not even listed or is there another level below Poverty not shown?

Comment

Working...
                                X