X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in...

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Well, the end of this has been pretty ugly!!!! I hope they figure something out for OT!

Not much burns me up worse than seeing players at this level that can’t make free throws; especially to ice a game!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That may have been it for the Longhorns!!!

Bisch

Comment

Fell apart up 10 with 7 minutes to play. Lots to learn from this one.

Comment

Son of a ....

Comment

Great game! TJ doesn’t lose to CB, ever! Illinois hit an extra gear. Texas is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                I think that’s gonna be a great game. TJ obviously gonna have some familiarity with the D. Be Interesting to see the game plan each team brings with so much info on one another. I still have KU, UT and maaaybe BU in a category of their own right now.

Edit: Down goes #4 Arizona
                Your assessment of Baylor is fair if not generous. I have no idea how good KU is this year, but from what I've seen, UT is better than Baylor.

Baylor has lots of talent but the defense isn't where it needs to be and chemistry is still developing. We'll see if they improve.

Defensive effort is demanded by the coaches so I think there will be some improvement, but Davion Mitchell is no longer on the team. I also wonder if the loss of Coach Tang is hurting some - he's HC at KSt.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  If texas beats Illinois they'll be the new #1.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                  I don’t guess we’ll have to worry about that, but they wouldn’t have jumped Houston unless there is a Houston loss. I don’t know that Houston is the best team in the nation, but I don’t know who would be if they aren’t either. There are several teams in that class. We’ll see what the Cougars are made of Saturday. I think they’ll hold the number one spot unless they lose a game. Eat’em up Coogs!

Comment

I am good with this loss. They need to be kept in check and it’s a long season.
                    Hook’em!

Comment

Well, they weren't going undefeated anyway. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrong thread
                        Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-07-2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Classic Texas team. Win some games they shouldn't and lose some games they should win. IMO, Texas won't go far not having a true inside threat. That is what hurt them, Ultimately.

Comment

Classic Texas team. Win some games they shouldn't and lose some games they should win. IMO, Texas won't go far not having a true inside threat. That is what hurt them, Ultimately.

You’re depressing…

Comment

If texas beats Illinois they'll be the new #1.

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                              I don’t guess we’ll have to worry about that, but they wouldn’t have jumped Houston unless there is a Houston loss. I don’t know that Houston is the best team in the nation, but I don’t know who would be if they aren’t either. There are several teams in that class. We’ll see what the Cougars are made of Saturday. I think they’ll hold the number one spot unless they lose a game. Eat’em up Coogs!
                              Doesn’t look like UT or Houston will have the stress of that number one spot in the next rankings.

Comment

Well....****!! Just when I show an interest in a sport I haven't cared for in awhile, this happens. Have fun with it FMJAG....

Breaking: Texas coach Chris Beard was arrested and charged in the early hours of Monday morning, an Austin Police spokesperson confirms to CBS Sports. Beard was booked on third-degree assault against a family member.
                                Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X