X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiously waiting for the 17th.

And hoping Hamilton retires...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LlanoHunter10; 02-10-2022, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
      Anxiously waiting for the 17th.

And hoping Hamilton retires...
      NOPE.........he is back in the garage already.......lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
        Your move Toto
        Please nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Comment

Here's the first car released https://twitter.com/AstonMartinF1/st...2022-f1-car%2F

Comment

Your move Toto

Here ya go, not exactly Toto though.

Kicking it old school, 2 things frowned upon by the FIA

Can’t wait to see the new cars- on track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
              Here ya go, not exactly Toto though.

Kicking it old school, 2 things frowned upon by the FIA

Can’t wait to see the new cars- on track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Whats to frown on? Tread on the tires and black heels with a white bikini?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                Whats to frown on? Tread on the tires and black heels with a white bikini?
                In the eye's of the FIA-
                Scantily clad women and Tobacco advertisement/ endorsement.
                No more Grid girls and frowning on Tobacco money sponsorships.

Haha, good catch on the heels!

Comment

IMO the world was a better place when people weren't offended by boobs and smokes.

Comment

Plenty of scantily clad women at every event we have attended. Guess I had no idea that they had a problem with it. Tobacco is pretty much passe' and doubt they could afford that much space on a F1 car in 2022.......lol! CrytoCurrency and high tech companies is all you see at the races.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Plenty of scantily clad women at every event we have attended. Guess I had no idea that they had a problem with it. Tobacco is pretty much passe' and doubt they could afford that much space on a F1 car in 2022.......lol! CrytoCurrency and high tech companies is all you see at the races.

Tobacco companies were banned years ago by FIA. But they definitely could still afford it, insert Europe and Asia where all the big smokes have moved their business and people smoke like chimneys. Heck Mission Winnow was a made up company to allow Phillip Morris to stay involved in Scuderia Ferrari. They have some BS mission statement but it was crafted out of thin air to skate FIA’s no tobacco rules. I’ll be interested if they will allow weed companies to sponsor when it’s legalized broad scale. Bitcoin and crypto….[emoji1785]

Comment

Tobacco companies were banned years ago by FIA. But they definitely could still afford it, insert Europe and Asia where all the big smokes have moved their business and people smoke like chimneys. Heck Mission Winnow was a made up company to allow Phillip Morris to stay involved in Scuderia Ferrari. They have some BS mission statement but it was crafted out of thin air to skate FIA’s no tobacco rules. I’ll be interested if they will allow weed companies to sponsor when it’s legalized broad scale. Bitcoin and crypto….[emoji1785]
                        True dat!!!! North America has moved away but Asia and lots of Europe are definitely puffing away. Medical marijuana will probably be the first to make the jump.

Comment

2022 Formula 1 Season!!

True dat!!!! North America has moved away but Asia and lots of Europe are definitely puffing away. Medical marijuana will probably be the first to make the jump.
                          South East Asians are dang near as big as Italians on their cigs. I was talking with some GT3 guys and the running joke was that Ferrari’s team principal (Binotto) was paid partly in cigarettes. Apparently there is at least some truth in the old Marlboro days.

Comment

Plenty of scantily clad women at every event we have attended. Guess I had no idea that they had a problem with it.
                            I was going off what I read last year when trying to figure out where the World GP umbrella girls went. The articles I came across mentioned World GP was following F-1's lead.

Moto America still uses them, world GP does not- because some Karen was offended or something.
                            Took good paying jobs from some lookers because ....feelings.

Here's a few articles I Ducked up to validate the thought-

FORMULA One has axed its grid girls after decades of employing women to parade the pit-lane and starting grid. The sport’s American owners Liberty Media said the practice no longer represents…

Who knows, maybe the ban didn't stick?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

Who knows, maybe the ban didn't stick?
                              I will be paying closer attention this season.........just for research purposes.......LOL!

Comment

F1 Addict........my apologizes as I did not see you had already started a 2022 F1 thread. Hopefully a moderator can combine the two threads as lots of good discussions on what the season is going to look like. oh, and thanks for kicking it off as the last month for me has been super crazy.
                                No worries! Glad to see you back posting!

11 days left until the first pre-season testing.

The few launches / reveals so far have been interesting. The McLaren MCL36 is beautiful!!

And very glad to see Lando extended out to 2025.

Comment

Working...
                                X