Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't even let it bother you this much. Just hit the back button and go on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        fify!
        You done gone & done it now
        Actually I will eat chili with or without beans

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post

No doubt! This is where I stand. Grown men making a thread about name calling.

To the OP - Calling a troll a troll or a liberal a libtard is name calling? Can we get a defined list of names that we cannot say or call someone?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
              You done gone & done it now
              Actually I will eat chili with or without beans
              That’s because you are definitely a blooming…….. oh wait…..my bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

To the OP - Calling a troll a troll or a liberal a libtard is name calling? Can we get a defined list of names that we cannot say or call someone?
                Maybe if you/others could get it right when you do - but you don't. It seems anyone who doesn't agree with certain people or their views is a liberal, libtard, troll or whatever insult they favor at the time.

From what I can see on TBH, there may be a few Democrats but I haven't seen a post from anyone that I would assume is a crazy liberal. But even if there are, they have every right to share their opinions as well.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

Calling a person a Libtard when they have a differing opinion than you, is no different then calling them a dumarse.

Comment

I agree...treat people with respect. At the same time, don't get offended by every little thing. Words are just that...words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      Calling a person a Libtard when they have a differing opinion than you, is no different then calling them a dumarse.
                      If the shoe fits!

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post

I hit the back button all the time. I wanted to start a separate thread to bring attention to a issue I'm starting to see more and more of. If this hits home with anyone and they see that it's a unproductive form of interaction with people then great.

The back button is also available to those that don't agree, but if it make you feel better about yourself to try and belittle me with your slander then I'm glade that I could help with boosting your self esteem.

That last comment was meant for the 10% that don't get it. Thanks to the 90% that do.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                          I don't respond much because nobody respects anyone's opinion anyway.
                          I respect my opinion quite well, thank you very much. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My last comment was just as petty as name calling and for that I apologies. Last few days have been a little tough for me. Guess its time I took a break. Prayers for all.

Comment

Name calling........because you can't throat punch them through your monitor.

Comment

The sissification of America bleeds into hunting forums….

Comment

Working...
                                X