Sig Sauer Cross Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Sauer Cross Rifle

According to online sources, more than owner has experienced inaccuracies. A popular YouTuber tried out a Sig Cross in 6.5 CM and shot it with various brands of ammo. The results were similar between he and his son. They couldn’t get tight groups.

Does anyone know if this is a QC problem or what?

I had heard about the recalls with the trigger issue.

Military Arms Channel has a new video out today that pretty much trashes it. Now, he's no Sig lover, but ****ed that rifle has some issues.

Comment

I was pretty pumped to own one but the shine wore off.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
        I was pretty pumped to own one but the shine wore off.
        Me too!!

Comment

It happens when companies outsource production of things they shouldn't be making anyway. Seems Sig got greedy and tried to grab a market share they had no bidnez in. They should stick to making pistols.

Comment

Not sure if he was just blowin smoke up my *** but my gunsmith said the mass produced rifles are all over the place because it depends on the sharpness of the cutters for the barrel..get new cutters, get an accurate barrel, dull/used cutters, bad accuracy...makes sense I guess...would getting the barrel re crowned improve a “bad” rifle?

Whoops, just watched the Mac video...no bueno
            Last edited by Anon; 06-16-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I looked at the Cross but decided against it before deeing a review. It looked good for packing up the mountain but I was afraid the loss in velocity from the short barrel would be too much for what I do.

Comment

Working...
              X