No announcement yet.

Just In New Tourney: 2021 Chester Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great course, and well thought out. Robin Hooded my first arrow on the practice range this morning, my only lost arrow, so that was good!

Great bunch of folks for sure.
    Sorry about your friend DRT...

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
      Awesome course! My recurve loved it but my longbow hated it!
      Thanks to everyone that made this happen.
      Those of you that didn't show are missing out!
      Was great shooting with you this morning Bob! You were on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
        Great course, and well thought out. Robin Hooded my first arrow on the practice range this morning, my only lost arrow, so that was good!

Great bunch of folks for sure.
        Sorry about your friend DRT...
        Thanx. Everyone has a day and he was a believer so I may see him again if I ever get my act in order.
        Sounds like some good shooting occurred.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
          I’ll be making the trip up there tomorrow. Looks like it’ll be a good event. Never been to a trad shoot like this, curious to see how terrible or good I do.... Lol
          Nice shooting, sir, and we enjoyed shooting with you yesterday. Let us know if you are ever in our neck of the woods.

Comment

Wish I could have stayed longer! Really enjoyed this one, the course was set up very well, and I met a bunch of great folks! Looking forward to the next one!

Comment

Thank you Camp Ta-Ku-La family: George, Josh, Rebekah, Laurie, Bonnie, Dorothy, Aaron, Jed for your hospitality and help this past week hosting the Chester Classic. What a pleasure it was to work with you all. Bill Decker left a wonderful legacy for the archery community there at Chester. I was fortunate over the years, along with hoards of others, to spend many fun weekends with family and friends enjoying fellowship and archery. Thanks Bill Decker for your mission and we hope to continue that mission with the Camp Takula family and all the fine archers that have come and will come to make their precious memories moving forward. To quote “Big Jed”, “I just so happy!” Also want to thank all the dedicated archers who came and braved the elements to make the first Chester Classic a great one. See Y’all next year May 13, 14, 15, 2022. Had a wonderful time with everyone. Thx. More Pics to come.

Comment

Sorry I missed it this year. Just couldn’t leave the wife just yet after her surgery.
                Looking forward to next year.

Comment

Looking forward to next year .

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                    Sorry I missed it this year. Just couldn’t leave the wife just yet after her surgery.
                    Looking forward to next year.
                    Continuing to pray Randy!

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                      Nice shooting, sir, and we enjoyed shooting with you yesterday. Let us know if you are ever in our neck of the woods.
                      Great shooting yourself! Had a blast shooting with a great bunch of folks. Only bad part was driving through Houston, I can deal with the mud but the traffic was just ridiculous.

Comment

I showed up late Sunday.

My sister’s boyfriend shot his first 3D course and loved it.

We were the last shooters.

We had a good time.

I’ll pull the camper up there next year, bring the grandkids and stay 3 days.

Thank you to Shana and everyone who was involved in putting on the shoot.

Comment

Have the scores been posted?

Comment

Top 3 scores are posted on ibotraditional.net under Chester Classic.
                            Thanks again everyone, it was a really fun tournament and look forward to next year! Maybe some of you would like to come to IBO Traditional World Championships July 15 thru 18th 2021 in Chapmansboro, TN, at the Twin Oaks Bowhunters site. It is a traditional archers heaven. Wonderful tournament for all levels/skill. More archery than you can shoot really! I will post soon some details for everyone. See you for sure next year in Chester. May 13, 14, 15th, 2022.

Comment

Top 3 Scores:

Shoot Results 2021 Chester Clas­sic Chester, TX May 21st — 23rd, 2021 Awards   Men’s Self Bow Rank    Name Score 1st Bisch 302 2nd Corey Bai­ley 301 3rd Rusty Horn 295   Men’s Long­bow Wood Rank    Name Score 1st Delano Carneiro 368 2nd Corey Bai­ley 333 3rd Rusty Horn 306   Men’s Long­bow Open Rank    […]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congratulations to all the top finishers including Bisch and Corey!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X