No announcement yet.

Bill and Hillary tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Shovelhands, statistically, the ones who take up such a nobel cause as yours are old liberal white ladies with cats.

Are you a cat lady?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      Sir Shovelhands, statistically, the ones who take up such a nobel cause as yours are old liberal white ladies with cats.

Are you a cat lady?
      If its a nobel cause to point out racist posts and say they are not appreciated on this forum, I'll take up that cause. Not sure about shovelhands but I'm no cat lady. If you don't know the difference between being racist and not being politically correct, you need to pull your head from your ***. They are two very different things.

Comment

Drip Drip, it ain’t racist.

In fact being a Racist to some degree is very normal for humans and y’all have improper use of the term.

Racism is only a problem when it manifest itself into discrimination.

You guys either watch too much CNN or educated in todays liberal institutions.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          If its a nobel cause to point out racist posts and say they are not appreciated on this forum, I'll take up that cause. Not sure about shovelhands but I'm no cat lady. If you don't know the difference between being racist and not being politically correct, you need to pull your head from your ***. They are two very different things.
          Couldn't have stated it any better than this.

Comment

I’m not gonna cry over y’all’s white guilt.

You can press it and try to make it something it ain’t if you want.

Comment

If its a nobel cause to point out racist posts and say they are not appreciated on this forum, I'll take up that cause.

This is going to apply for Donnie too right?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

This is going to apply for Donnie too right?
                I don't understand the question

Comment

“Racism” is only the cover for the true agenda. Imparting their dominance based on low self esteem is at the root based on my calling them out about what they can or have not done to further the conservative cause.

Remember, when the liberal can’t debate...they go straight to racism.

Comment

I don't understand the question
                    All I am saying is that if you are going to point out racism, do it across all races. Not just one, that would be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      How does Oscar tolerate this site?

Do those type of posts offend him?

This isn't the first time I've seen racially charged posts on this site but I rarely if ever see Oscar comment on them.

Not speaking for Oscar but that’s probably because he is a better man than most and doesn’t wear his feelings on his sleeve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        All I am saying is that if you are going to point out racism, do it across all races. Not just one, that would be racist.
                        Sure, I guess. Not sure who you are calling Donnie or what he did that was racist, but feel free to point it out and I'd give you my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                          Posting a picture of a monkey and calling it obama isn't winning you any battles. In fact, by using historically racist imagery, you're really just pushing people away.
                          Is it racist?? Was it racist when the left posted the meme of george w facial expressions next to a monkey making the same faces (think that actually started on the tonight show)? Everything in our country has become "racist", it has become nothing more than a ploy to slap the "old rich white man" down. The fact is, the most discriminated against demographic is the white male (in the united states). Calling everything racist, insensitive, or hate speech is nothing more than the tactic to sensor non democrat loving Americans. Thanks to my generation we have become a society of pansies (FYI, according to dictionary.com the word pansy is now a "contemptuous" term about homosexuals), and I have to watch what I say because it may "hurt someones feelings" or be seen as "insensitive". The last time I checked, there is nothing in the constitution that says someone has the right to not have their feelings hurt.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tCVnwMshGw"]BUSH VS. CHIMP - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yea, AZSt smelled what I was steppin in.

Look up some of the racist comments Bill and Hillary have made, and others from the DNC. How is it that they never get called "racists", actually its the opposite infact?
                            Attached Files

Comment

For those that aren't too sharp....comparing a president to an animal is disrespectful. Comparing a black person to a monkey, ape, gorilla, etc... is racist.

Comment

For those that aren't too sharp....comparing a president to an animal is disrespectful. Comparing a black person to a monkey, ape, gorilla, etc... is racist.
                                Negative...because you aren't talking about race

You can make it racist by adding racial context to the comment
                                Last edited by AZST_bowhunter; 12-13-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X