Granger Lake Archery Hunting 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger Lake Archery Hunting 2018-2019 Season

If it is THAT 8. But what if it's one of the others? [emoji848][emoji57]🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have soap on a rope to donate? I get 1 hr of internet time in lieu of a phone call.
      Spending it with you guys!

Bloodtrailer's baby buck wasn't worth it. Ground score was only 87 inches.

On the left side!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        Anyone have soap on a rope to donate? I get 1 hr of internet time in lieu of a phone call.
        Spending it with you guys!

Bloodtrailer's baby buck wasn't worth it. Ground score was only 87 inches.

On the left side!
        Lol glad to see they didn't keep you locked up for long!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          Saw somebody got caught poaching out there this evening, was a big deer too
          Where did you see/hear about the poacher? Interested in seeing the details of where it happened, how they caught em, and what the deer looked like. I hear they have had some issues with poachers...

Comment

No deer has been poached this year as per the wilco game warden. Asked him yesterday. Are you reading about his last years bust maybe???

Comment

Poaching happens at granger alot. People will come out and walk around hunting with rifles and or shotguns and just play stupid like its legal! I have yelled at a few ft hooders b4. But its not just them! Some just walk around looking for trail cameras and feeders to steal!

Comment

Watching all these YouTube videos on run and gun setups have me stoked!
                Already have my 6 quick set xop brackets up and have been practicing with my climbing sticks!

Who's ready?

Opening day is my sons day to bring doe a slicky.
                Sunday is my day.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                  No deer has been poached this year as per the wilco game warden. Asked him yesterday. Are you reading about his last years bust maybe???
                  It was the Bell county warden I heard

Comment

Bloodtrailer, you better not drive your Prius. With all this rain you'll get stuck in the grass!

Comment

Does anyone have a meat processor they like and trust close to Granger? Can’t decide if I’m going to use a meat processor or get motivated and do it myself.

Comment

I saw a hand painted sign on the way to dam. Not sure if it's legit or not.

Comment

Yeah I saw that same sign I think, thought it looked a little sketchy

Comment

Don't be scared to post

1 day to go!!

Don't worry guys/gals. If you need advice on where to hunt, hit me up. I'll be more than happy to share all my OnX files and data points. With over 70 miles logged scouting up to today, I have a pretty good handle on the big boys, slick heads and hunters. We just have to play the wind correctly.

Live hunt with my 10 year old at Granger on Saturday and Sunday.
                            Boat and truck loaded.
                            Pictures to come!

Let's bring this thread back to life!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                              1 day to go!!

Don't worry guys/gals. If you need advice on where to hunt, hit me up. I'll be more than happy to share all my OnX files and data points. With over 70 miles logged scouting up to today, I have a pretty good handle on the big boys, slick heads and hunters. We just have to play the wind correctly.

Live hunt with my 10 year old at Granger on Saturday and Sunday.
                              Boat and truck loaded.
                              Pictures to come!

Let's bring this thread back to life!
                              Sounds like you already put in the time and miles needed to be successful out there. Goodluck to you and your boy!

Comment

Lake is 8 feet high, with the flooding are they holding back the hunters like some of the other WMA's?

Comment

Working...
                                X