X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate rats! Burn that car!

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
      I had mice and rats get under the hood of my Tacoma at the lease in Mexico. Opened the door and mucho malo!! Cowboys told me to leave it at their house because they had a tomcat who lived on mice and rats. Sure as hell it worked, no more rats or mice other than the smell. I loaded the cab with two of the strongest smelling odor killers I could find, wintergreen and lemon. Came back a week later and not so bad other than it smelled like a rotten green lemon but better than rat pizz.
      I drive up the cowboys house a couple days later and my window was down about halfway out of necessity of course. I literally take ten steps to look at a buck one of the guys had shot, maybe 45 seconds to a minute. Get back to my truck, open the door to be greeted by tomcat love juice!! S**t the Bed, he had slipped in through the window, pizzed on the floormat(weather tech) , jumped over the console and pizzed behind the seat.
      So now I have a rotten green lemon tomcat love juice smell thoroughly imbedded inside the cab of my pickup. That was in January. I have tried a half dozen different scents in my cab with not a whole lot of luck. None of my friends smoke but would be happy to let them light up a Chesterfield or Camel if they asked.
      Wife came heeome yesterday with a new scent to try. She said it is called Manliness or something like that. So this afternoon my truck smells like a rotten green lemon tomcat love juice guy with BO. I GIVE UP.
      If you'll clean it up good and put an ozone so machine in it and let it cycle a couple batteries, it will get all that smell out.

Comment

Title made me think of the Geico commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
        X