X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had fun at the tcu game yesterday. Nail biter for sure

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      I had them in my final four. Hope they can get healthier and finish out strong and leave no doubt. You are starting to sound like Czar with all the sandbagging going on. You are trying to divert attention away from your Bears. No one is buying it. Teams are on notice, not just in big12
      Not sandbagging, just not an optimist when it comes to BU sports. Have had my day ruined too many times by an overrated BU squad which has made me more cynical.

My concern with BU MBB this year is the pedestrian defense. For most of the game, TCU got to the rim at will. If you look at a shots made chart, you see a giant purple blob under the BU basket.

For the record, I think BU, KU, UT and TCU are all very good teams. TCU has the ability to be elite. If I were to rank them right now based on current abilities (including team health) I’d pick UT, KU, and toss up between BU & TCU. I can see UT winning the title. If TCU gets healthy I could see them winning it too. Not seeing that with BU due to an average, at best, defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        I haven’t stated my appreciation for UT as well as I probably should have. I’ve been extremely impressed with UT this year. I think they have the best chance in the B12 to advance in the NCAA Tournament this year based on how all the teams are currently playing. But a UT team that lost at the Phog recently is not nearly as intimidating as a TCU team that demolished KU in the Phog this year. That TCU team, when and if they show up, is scary good. UT is tough but beatable in Waco. Not saying UT will lose in Waco, just that it’s possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
          I haven’t stated my appreciation for UT as well as I probably should have. I’ve been extremely impressed with UT this year. I think they have the best chance in the B12 to advance in the NCAA Tournament this year based on how all the teams are currently playing. But a UT team that lost at the Phog recently is not nearly as intimidating as a TCU team that demolished KU in the Phog this year. That TCU team, when and if they show up, is scary good. UT is tough but beatable in Waco. Not saying UT will lose in Waco, just that it’s possible.
          Actually you said you were not the least bit concerned with Texas or Kansas...only a healthy TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Actually you said you were not the least bit concerned with Texas or Kansas...only a healthy TCU.

Yeah, I guess I didn’t phrase that well initially. UT and KU are definitely concerns. Just not as concerning as the TCU team that won at KU. If that team returns, I’d much rather face KU and UT than that team. That’s no more a slight against UT or KU than it is against BU.

Comment

Texas better be ready to play tonight.

Comment

Dang two Super Bowls for Lubbock in consecutive days . [emoji12][emoji1787]

Comment

Was a good win vs Kansas St the other night and maybe lightening can strike twice. Been a tough season but they've been close to a W in several, so the fight is still there. I would expect a good environment and a good game. Tech can't have stupid turnovers if they want to get it done tonight. Not sure on Pop & Aimaq's status would expect Aimaq to get some time in.

Comment

Texas can't afford the turnovers, either. They're prone to it as well.

Comment

If Tech plays like they did versus KState, it could be a long night for the Horns.

Comment

Hannah, Courtney, Wes and I will be at Reed Wednesday night for the game against Arkansas! Looking forward to watching the Ags, and the Reed Rowdies, in person!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Whoop Boss Good times It should be pretty rowdy Got to have this home game

Comment

Texas vs Tech, Baylor vs West Virginia, some good games on tonight

Comment

Yayee yayee.

Comment

Texas has no offensive game plan tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X