College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
    I think you had the score flipped. BU was up by that amount or close to it with less than a minute left. TCU still almost came back. Dixon's coaching and clock management was pretty darn good if not excellent. TCU had a chance to at least send it into overtime. Not an epic meltdown on TCU's part.
    I haven't even started drinking yet. I wonder if they posted the wrong score at one point? That's why I left to go do something since they were up by 6 and only 45 seconds. I was sure I saw tcu up on Baylor. Congrats on the W

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Jamie Dixon strikes again?
      Injury to best player strikes again. Not to mention the other guy who was out for a funeral. I think Jamie is doing a heck of a job this season. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        I haven't even started drinking yet. I wonder if they posted the wrong score at one point? That's why I left to go do something since they were up by 6 and only 45 seconds. I was sure I saw tcu up on Baylor. Congrats on the W
        Again, I think you probably took a quick glance and got things switched. I just re-watched that time frame and the broadcast had the score at BU 68, TCU 62, at 46.6 seconds, which was the correct score. At this point, BU called a timeout so there was an extended pause, and I think this is when you may have seen the score but misread it. This can easily happen without intoxicants. No big deal.

Comment

Injury to best player strikes again. Not to mention the other guy who was out for a funeral. I think Jamie is doing a heck of a job this season. Seriously.
          Dixon is solid. He's a sweet 16 coach IMO. Lots of track record. Way better than what the program has had in the past.

Comment

Crazy finish in the Mizzou UT game.

Comment

A lot of very good games today

AGS and Tigers are about ready to tip at LSU
              Hope we show up ready to play

Comment

**** LSU is 1-10 in conference?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  **** LSU is 1-10 in conference?
                  They're comin' baw!

Comment

Again, I think you probably took a quick glance and got things switched. I just re-watched that time frame and the broadcast had the score at BU 68, TCU 62, at 46.6 seconds, which was the correct score. At this point, BU called a timeout so there was an extended pause, and I think this is when you may have seen the score but misread it. This can easily happen without intoxicants. No big deal.
                    Gotcha, thanks for checking for me. I guess I need to get some sleep. Sic 'em

Comment

Dixon is solid. He's a sweet 16 coach IMO. Lots of track record. Way better than what the program has had in the past.
                      I'm not an expert on Dixon, but this TCU team when healthy and clicking (again, see at KU score) is easily an Elite 8 team and potentially a F4 team if not better. If they get there, then Dixon definitely deserves some credit. Trust me, I'm not a TCU fan at all, but I have no problem acknowledging talent when I see it even if I really don't like it.

Comment

They're comin' baw!
                        I cant tell the difference between Bayouboy, BoB or Czar anymore. I guess blue jean bib overalls and nipple rings are next

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Gotcha, thanks for checking for me. I guess I need to get some sleep. Sic 'em
                          No worries. If TCU MBB gets healthy, I can see them making a deep run in the Tournament. That's why I would want them as far away as possible from my Bears in the brackets. UT or KU? Nah. No big deal. Healthy TCU, big deal. As much as I would hate to see it, this may be the Year of the Frog.

Comment

No worries. If TCU MBB gets healthy, I can see them making a deep run in the Tournament. That's why I would want them as far away as possible from my Bears in the brackets. UT or KU? Nah. No big deal. Healthy TCU, big deal. As much as I would hate to see it, this may be the Year of the Frog.
                            I had them in my final four. Hope they can get healthier and finish out strong and leave no doubt. You are starting to sound like Czar with all the sandbagging going on. You are trying to divert attention away from your Bears. No one is buying it. Teams are on notice, not just in big12

Comment

Game got a little closer than it should have at the end

AGS hung on for another road win Got hogs next at home
                              Got to keep foot on the gas

Comment

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X