• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Breath on netflix

just now seeing it. wow!

Just watched it! WOW indeed!

Comment

Hard pass on anything to do with the N. Sea. Glad for all...

Comment

A miracle is all I can say.

Comment

There's much better ways to make a living. I can't begin to imagine diving in the North Sea.

Back in my oilfield days, in the 80's, I worked out of Aberdeen on a couple of platforms conducting downhole wellbore surveys. The Ninian Central was a huge double derrick production platform with 42 wells.

We got fogged in a decided to ride the work boat into Aberdeen. We were young, dumb and it was certainly an adventure.

Comment

We just watched it. Intense! No way I would do that, but somebody's got to do it.

Comment

Incredible

Comment

There was a guy on my lease that made his living on the N. Sea. I think he was a maintenance manager on a rig. He got a week every month off in Houston. 3 on 1 off.
                120 mile ride on a helicopter - smallish plane to New York - commercial plane to Houston. Seven days later back on 2 planes to get to a helicopter for a 120 mile ride over the most dangerous water on earth. They paid him stupid money to do it.
                No thanks...

Comment

A miracle. And they never mentioned Christ. Awesome film. Literally turned it on this morning after reading this thread.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. I watched it last night and it was great. I watched Aftershock right after and it was also great.

Comment

That dude was lucky. They must have King Kong Huevos.

Comment

Feeling under the weather today so turned it on. I don’t know how much those guys make but it’s not enough. Good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great documentary

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. I can't believe the guy went back down 21 days later. I would've been out.

Comment

Wow! Incredible in so many ways!

Comment

Working...
                              X