X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    I will let you know

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Go with the thick Long Johns, just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
      Go with the thick Long Johns, just sayin.
      And depends🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        And depends🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

And depends��������
          I am not sure about the Depends, but if they keep you warm, then yes.

Comment

Deer moved yesterday. Dad and I saw at least 19 last night. Some good bucks too.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Deer moved yesterday. Dad and I saw at least 19 last night. Some good bucks too.
              Wouldn’t be a safe bet to say they will be moving good ahead of this? As in tonight and tomorrow? That would be my bet, too bad I am not in stand.

Comment

And depends[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                Hey man what is wrong with you [emoji2957]

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                  Wouldn’t be a safe bet to say they will be moving good ahead of this? As in tonight and tomorrow? That would be my bet, too bad I am not in stand.
                  Last night I had bachelor group of bucks on both cams and groups of doe during the day today on both cams. They know it's coming.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                    Last night I had bachelor group of bucks on both cams and groups of doe during the day today on both cams. They know it's coming.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
                    I had a bachelor group on cam yesterday too. I realized I had seen that same group for a spit second Saturday morning, and lo and behold one of them is a shooter.

I'm not hunting this weekend at all though. There is such a thing as too cold down here, and these temps will fall under that category.

Comment

Originally posted by snowflake killa View Post
                      hey man what is wrong with you [emoji2957]

sent from my sm-n986u using tapatalk
                      lmao.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        Anyone planning on hunting Friday morning? The forecasted "feels like" is around zero in my area, I have never hunted in those kinds of temps.

I am not worried so much about getting cold sitting in a box with a heater but just wondering how our deer will react not being used to this kind of cold. Will they move much or just be laid up?

Friday evening. Zero daylight photos of a mature 9 point still coming nightly. If he is going to daylight I’m hoping it will be in the cold lol. Couldn’t pay me to hunt Friday am unless it was out of a truck with a heater and seat warmer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                          Friday evening. Zero daylight photos of a mature 9 point still coming nightly. If he is going to daylight I’m hoping it will be in the cold lol. Couldn’t pay me to hunt Friday am unless it was out of a truck with a heater and seat warmer lol

I wish but Friday evening starts the 3 day marathon of Christmas parties so its morning or wait until Monday for me unfortunately.

Comment

I wish but Friday evening starts the 3 day marathon of Christmas parties so its morning or wait until Monday for me unfortunately.
                            I'll come hang out

Comment

Let us know how it goes. I usually don’t have much luck early mornings and real cold unless it’s late October or early November.

Comment

I’m giving it a shot, hunting my house this evening and tomorrow morning then running to the farm at lunch. Plan to slip in when the flips to NNW, saw my target buck at 425 yards this morning chasing doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X