No announcement yet.

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppose to have a pretty good front coming in next week. Calling for low in the mid 30's on Wednesday in Houston county.

Going to head to lease for the week and hopefully see some good daylight activity.

J

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
      Suppose to have a pretty good front coming in next week. Calling for low in the mid 30's on Wednesday in Houston county.

Going to head to lease for the week and hopefully see some good daylight activity.

J
      Hopefully it hits.....should be glorious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        Lol. I can’t. Already got trolls following me. It’s dog eat dog out here

Glad it ain’t just me I’ve had people park outside my house several times and follow me over the years. How sad it is isn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“ME” triggered a camera at 7:02 this morning. But with this wind it’s impossible to even enter the property. TOMORROW though….. cooler and perfect

Comment

Back at it again

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m waiting on the cool front & hopefully some rain
              We got a little rain this past Wed night & I chanced it on planting my food plots hoping for more rain tomorrow into Monday

Comment

I know a guy that was shown some trail cam pics of a BIG buck. He went and knocked on doors and got permission to hunt close by. Put out a corn pile and killed said buck…….180+ in North Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                  I know a guy that was shown some trail cam pics of a BIG buck. He went and knocked on doors and got permission to hunt close by. Put out a corn pile and killed said buck…….180+ in North Texas.

[emoji2323] my biggest buck to date came that way lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                    All’s fair in love, war and deer hunting.

Comment

Don’t like the weather conditions AT ALL. but I’ve been in tree since 3:00. 3 new scrapes since rain stopped around noon on old road bed walking in. I could hear a buck making another rub/scrape within 40 yards of me but can’t get a visual. Small 8 and a goofy spike live 24hrs a day in the area but who knows

ME was at feed pen 3:30am. Tons of deer last night. None in daylight on camera anyway this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        Don’t like the weather conditions AT ALL. but I’ve been in tree since 3:00. 3 new scrapes since rain stopped around noon on old road bed walking in. I could hear a buck making another rub/scrape within 40 yards of me but can’t get a visual. Small 8 and a goofy spike live 24hrs a day in the area but who knows

ME was at feed pen 3:30am. Tons of deer last night. None in daylight on camera anyway this morning
                        Gityasum!! Mine are on acorns right now it appears.

Comment

Hot and slow in San augustine county. Not a lot of acorns but I'm watching some whiteoaks that are dropping a few.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully that cold front next week gets some things stirred up.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know which part of Jasper county the 170" came from? I know of a mid 60s killed on the south end of the county.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Boys still grouped up . .

Comment

Working...
                                X