No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk in the park for Max again. F1 needs to do something about qualifying. Absolute joke what happened to Alonso.

Comment

I had trouble keeping up with all the time penalties that were being handed out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
        @Landrover - is the Miami raced 100% settled and a done deal? I heard reference to it this week from some ex-NASCAR drivers that they believed it was still somewhat speculative.
        It better be!!! [emoji2962] They took my $5,300 two months ago.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, when I got back to airport in Zambia [emoji1268]I saw the results of the last 2 races. Max is kicking butt. Great to see Lando in the mix. I won't count out Mercedes......not halfway thru the season yet. The qualifying for the next will be quite different.....and exciting!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

F1 Sprint makes it debut at the 2021 British Grand Prix, here are the key things you need to know as the drivers battle it out for extra points.

Comment

Welcome back! Zambia looked amazing.
              That new format will be interesting for sure. Hamilton needs a good week. If Max covers them like he did in Austria, it will be pretty demoralizing.

Comment

Comment

I like the look of the 2022 car. However, in the 36 years I’ve followed F1, it has ALWAYS been the FIA striving to make the racing “closer,” and the best engineers on the planet making sure their car faster than everyone else.

I’m looking forward to seeing the revised qualifying format this weekend. Should be interesting.

Comment

These boys ain't playing around at Silverstone[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964], and it's only P1!!![emoji2962]

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                      I like the look of the 2022 car. However, in the 36 years I’ve followed F1, it has ALWAYS been the FIA striving to make the racing “closer,” and the best engineers on the planet making sure their car faster than everyone else.

I’m looking forward to seeing the revised qualifying format this weekend. Should be interesting.

I am sure you have seen it all but that new look is dang sexy. [emoji91]

I heard Lando got mugged leaving the soccer [emoji460]️championship at Wembley. They got his [emoji355]from the report I read. Not sure if he wears Rolex or Tag Heur. [emoji848]
                      It was even sadder to hear about the hooligan thugs turning on their own players after the loss to Italy.[emoji15]

Comment

Lando was wearing a custom made Richard Mille watch. Supposedly it was pretty expensive. It sucks that happened to him.

Qualifying for the Sprint Race Qualifying was pretty good. You could tell Hamilton was really pushing his car in Q3. And it was awesome to hear all the fans cheering for Russell in Q3. Great stuff!

Verstappen wasn’t too happy to qualify P2. Norris and Ricciardo were 6th and 7th with VERY close times. And Russell ended up P8.

Interesting fact: this is only the 9th time they’ve ever changed up the qualifying format in almost 70 years.

Can’t wait for the Sprint Race tomorrow!!

Comment

That SPRINT was absolutely madness!!! [emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]My daughter was coming unglued when she saw the flames coming off Verstappens front brake.[emoji2962] They were all out racing .......zero messing around. The grand prix tomorrow may have gotten overshadowed by this crazy sprint format!!! Yes, the 101,000 thousand fans was incredible!!!![emoji95][emoji123][emoji95]

Comment

Yep! A 10 year contract between the Swiss watchmaker and McLaren Team!!![emoji95][emoji383][emoji95]
                            I bet he had a new watch before P1 on Friday.......lol.[emoji854]
                            Nowhere for that thief to sell that [emoji355].......you don't see one of those everyday![emoji123]Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210717-133415_Google.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	24657061

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              That SPRINT was absolutely madness!!! [emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]My daughter was coming unglued when she saw the flames coming off Verstappens front brake.[emoji2962] They were all out racing .......zero messing around. The grand prix tomorrow may have gotten overshadowed by this crazy sprint format!!! Yes, the 101,000 thousand fans was incredible!!!![emoji95][emoji123][emoji95]

I agree 1000%!! Sprint was amazing! Might possibly be the most exciting part of the weekend.

I was jumping out of my seat when I saw Verstappen’s brakes on fire as well!!

Hoping for just as exciting race tomorrow.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly! Hard hit- glad to see Max walk away. Race is now wide open with no Max and damage to Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                                X