Calling all Veterans and supporters of our Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Veterans and supporters of our Military

Come join us at Houston Hobby airport as we honor and thank all who have served in the United States military on Friday November 9th. This is a great way to show our appreciation for the all veterans and active duty military personnel.

We’ll have an open house from 10am until 2pm. You can walk thru our current aircraft in the hangar as well as visit the HFD Station 81 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting team who will be on hand with some of their aircraft firefighting equipment. HPD Air support division will be on site with one of their helicopters. Additionally, the National United State Armed Forces Museum will have a CH 46 Sea Knight helicopter available for tours.

We’ll have a fund raiser we call Operation Camo Santa in which 100% of the proceeds go to local military families to help out with the Christmas season. This has been very successful in the past and we’re hoping with your help to make it even better this year.

Lunch will be served at 12 noon. Please make plans to come out and join us for a great time and a wonderful meal as we recognize those who have given of themselves to ensure our liberty and freedom.

This is open veterans or anyone who would like to support our military. I realize it’s last minute and a Friday but please bring your kids if possible. They’ll have a great time and an opportunity to meet some real life heroes’ of our nation.

Please PM me if you’d like to attend and I’ll add your name to the guest list.
    Thanks,
    Craig
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Slick8; 11-07-2018, 07:11 AM.

Can non-vets attend?????

Comment

Yes Sir, shoot a pm with your name and number in your group.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

See ya there................

Comment

Bump, we'd love to see a big group of TBHr's out on Friday.

Comment

ttt

Comment

This is a great event. Come on out and join us in saying THANKS to all who have served.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Very nice gesture, Sir!

On behalf of myself and other vets that won't be able to make it, thank you. There is hope for this country!

Comment

Thanks, hoping to get a few more people out to show our support for these men and women.

Comment

Nice! Thanks for putting an event like this on. Too far away from me, but I'd be there in a heartbeat if I were local.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

yup.................

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X