No announcement yet.

Elk ivory jewelry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would possibly try Justin Walker, Rocking Out Silver, in Azle, Tx, Matt Litz Silversmith in Iowa Park, Tx, Brent Fisher in Vinita, Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
      These are the two necklaces she made for my wife and mother-in-law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What's a ballpark price to get a pendent done?

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
        What's a ballpark price to get a pendent done?
        I can’t remember what I paid but it was really reasonable. Kim does amazing work and keeps you in the loop all the way through the process. We will be using her again real soon my wife will be hunting a bull in a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
          I can’t remember what I paid but it was really reasonable. Kim does amazing work and keeps you in the loop all the way through the process. We will be using her again real soon my wife will be hunting a bull in a couple months.
          I just sent a set to her. Having a pendant and a cross made! She seems like real good people! And her communication and suggestions have been awesome! Her work looks amazing too! Big key for me doing business with anyone is timely communication....and she has it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
            I just sent a set to her. Having a pendant and a cross made! She seems like real good people! And her communication and suggestions have been awesome! Her work looks amazing too! Big key for me doing business with anyone is timely communication....and she has it!!

Good deal you will be pleased. I was nervous to send them to anyone because my father-in-law had passed when my wife was 9 and these meant a lot to her and my mother-in-law. She did an amazing job and won our business from know on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X