Clear All

Prayers for you and your family bud.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent, God Bless You All!!

Comment

Prayers sent up for her and your family. I just lost my Mom to cancer. It sucks and I'll never understand it. Just keep in mind that she needs you as much as you need her. I'll keep praying. F-Cancer

Comment

Continued Prayers for Everyone ..

Comment

Lord we don't understand all the ways of this world. We know we live in a fallen world and that Satan is the prince of this world. He uses that horrible disease to destroy people and families, but praise be to You Lord God, through Your Son, You have overcome this world and given us an opportunity for Eternal life with You in Heaven. Thank You for the Son You Sent. Lord we ask You to comfort this family in that Hope that is in You. If You choose to take this one Home, make it swift and painless. If you choose to heal her, make it just as quick and painless. Lord we pray and ask that Your will be done, but if there is a way to restore her to her family, especially those little ones, please do that Lord. Comfort the father and older kids and give them the strength to endure. Give them the wisdom to hold and comfort the little ones that they may also be strengthened. In the powerful name of Jesus we ask and pray for this family, Amen.

Comment

Thank you SaltwaterSlick and everyone for the prayers!

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your mom and family...

Comment

been here several times myself - my advice is that when you feel in your bones the end is near then it is. Hold her and tell her how much you love her and how awesome her life has been.

Pray for her to step across the threshold into Gods kingdom

Comment

Mom passed away to better place yesterday evening. She left behind my dad myself and four brothers. She will be missed.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless her and your family.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

DBP - I am so sorry to hear about your Mom passing away. Praying for you and your family during this difficult time

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Comment

Lord receive this soul into your eternal Grace and Peace. Comfort those left behind and give them the Hope that is in Your Son Jesus who provides us The Way to that same eternal home to be forever reunited with You and all those who have gone on before us. Make their grief short and help them to heal through fond memories of the good times. Lord we ask You to give an extra measure of Grace and comfort to the dad in this time as he has lost his life mate of many many years. Give him healing and return his joy in due time. Give him strength to lead the family through these trials. Lord we we ask these things in the name of our Savior and Your Son Jesus Christ, Amen..

God Bless you man, you and your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X