Best arrows on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best arrows on the market?

What are some of your favorite arrows to shoot and use for hunting, I'm looking at getting the Easton 5mm fmj or maybe the Easton t64 tapering arrows, brand new just came out on the 9th of January idk yes I have a about a month to decide

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am an FMJ man but have enjoyed plenty of different arrow set ups. Axis are a close second.

Comment

Pretty sure the best is what each person shoots and has confidence in....

But I’m partial to the 5mm 300 spine axis myself. Good price, heavy, and don’t bend like the fmj’s

Comment

I am partial to the Carbon Express Maxima Hunter arrows. I have been shooting them for 10 years, and have had maybe two of them ever break (Both inside an animal).

Comment

The ones that shoot the best out of your bow.

Comment

O shoot FMJs but the archery shop keeps trying to push maximas on me.

Comment

I really like the fmj and field performance seems to be great and durable as well but it's a big price tag for a small arrow[emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m pretty partial to CArbon Express. The maxima’s (blue and red models) IMO are the best hunting arrow on the market, and I’ve shot Gold Tip, Easton, PSE, and Redhead.

Comment

I have been shooting the Easton Axis pro 5MM for the last year. I love this arrow and don't see me getting away from it any time soon. Great specs in straightness for the money, very close to FMJ weight, and no bending like the FMJ.
                  b

Comment

5MM FMJ here. I like the idea of the new tapered FMJ’s, but there is no way they can be enough better to justify their price tag!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                      I am partial to the Carbon Express Maxima Hunter arrows. I have been shooting them for 10 years, and have had maybe two of them ever break (Both inside an animal).
                      Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                      I’m pretty partial to CArbon Express. The maxima’s (blue and red models) IMO are the best hunting arrow on the market, and I’ve shot Gold Tip, Easton, PSE, and Redhead.
                      When I started shooting carbon arrows many years ago, I researched virtually every available arrow on the market and came to the determination that Carbon Express Maxima's were the best arrow for me.

Comment

I have been shooting Gold Tip HunterXT. I really like them. Durable and fly well at a decent price. I can add weight if needed(and have).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was shooting 340 FMJ's but switched this summer to the 260 Easton Hexx with 75 grain brass insert to increase FOC. Love them and they shoot great.

Comment

Carbon and straight

Comment

Black Eagles are the most accurate and consistent shafts that I've ever shot, and you'll save money over the FMJ's.

Comment

Working...
                              X