That limey *******!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shot BP !!

Comment

Another darn coyote

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

seems like this year is extremely slow moving for cooper and pat mayse area's. hmmmm. Let us know how t-wok goes this weekend bpurvis. Not sure If I should hit up south sulphur or stick to army corps this weekend. decisions decisions. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Comment

Got down off the stand at 11:30 to go get something to eat, was debating about hunting this afternoon. Went into Cooper to grab some DQ, ordered, pull up to pay and she tells me my debit card is invalid. Well crap, thought I might have gotten hacked again. Didn't have ANY cash on me and no other credit cards. Head home cause I'm starving and no way to get food. lol

Come to find out after sitting on hold for 30 minutes with my bank card services, it's a global outage with MasterCard. I usually have some rathole cash in my wallet, but hadn't replenished it since I used it a couple of days ago. That won't happen again. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                Got down off the stand at 11:30 to go get something to eat, was debating about hunting this afternoon. Went into Cooper to grab some DQ, ordered, pull up to pay and she tells me my debit card is invalid. Well crap, thought I might have gotten hacked again. Didn't have ANY cash on me and no other credit cards. Head home cause I'm starving and no way to get food. lol

Come to find out after sitting on hold for 30 minutes with my bank card services, it's a global outage with MasterCard. I usually have some rathole cash in my wallet, but hadn't replenished it since I used it a couple of days ago. That won't happen again. lol

I would have brought you some cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Jake83 View Post
                  I would have brought you some cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Thanks, but at first I thought maybe I had gotten hacked and would need to get a new card so I headed home. Got halfway home by the time I got it figured out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

That blows!

Comment

A first for me on cooper I got walked up on. I whistled and the guy looked and looked didn’t see me and turned and walked away. I was high in the tree. Saw 5 does 2 yearlings and a fork horn buck.

Comment

Originally posted by CJMO74 View Post
                        A first for me on cooper I got walked up on. I whistled and the guy looked and looked didn’t see me and turned and walked away. I was high in the tree. Saw 5 does 2 yearlings and a fork horn buck.
                        My fear of snakes will not let me take my eyes off the ground.....LOL

Comment

Anyone else get a notice of the WMA's closure on their windshield today

Comment

Haha well you stay your side of the creek and I’ll stay on mine! And I didn’t get a one. I saw one on your truck when I pulled in.

Comment

What kind of truck?

Comment

Red one I am pretty sure. If that is not you then I'm guessing another person walked up on me haha. There was only one other truck in the area. I thought it was land owners near by putting a note on a car or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X