Q Honey Badger re-classified to SBR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
    Maybe if Trump wins and gets 4 years with no consequences he'll repeal the NFA?
    He lame ducked the HPA I'm sure another 4 years won't change that especially with the senate being at risk of being flipped too.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
      Wonder why Q doesn’t offer a buy-back option or a way to get a tax stamp paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Just saw on Instagram that Q will refund your $200 if you decide to form 1 your honey badger.

Comment

Wonder what the over/under is on this affecting the million other braces.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Wonder what the over/under is on this affecting the million other braces.
          This is the big picture. This was a SB tactical brace.

Comment

For all you guys in here that want to support a group that will actually fight back against unjust and unconstitutional laws/rulings check out and donate to FPC Firearms Policy Coalition and stop supporting the NRA.
            Firearmspolicy.org

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More on this with Colion Noir and the owner of Q.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuNvgFfrcAI"]Creator of Honey Badger talks ATF's Arbitrary Determination on Honey Badger Pistol! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

copy/paste

From Michael Bane

Kids...regarding the ATF "hit" on the Q Honey Badger, I am posting Duane Liptak's (Exec VP at MagPul) response to one of my comments because we need all of you to KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL!
                I am more and more convinced that what we are seeing with the ATF reclassification of the Honey Badger pistol (one one other gun I'm not at liberty to discuss) to SBR status is a political stroke by Obama/Eric Holder leftovers, all virulently anti-Trump, to split the gun vote this close to the election.
                Ditto on the IRS opening an investigation of Wayne Lapierrethis close to the election.
                This is an attack on us, bettiing that we're stupid enough to take the bait and go howling into a circular firing squad.
                If I might suggest a strategy: HOLD FAST!
                DUANE WROTE:
                "This is 100% the work of the holdovers, timed way too conveniently. Jo Jorgensen makes big anti-ATF claims but loses luster when she’s a little too cozy with BLM and taking money from big dem organizations, so then ATF Chief counsel has the Boston SAC send out a C&D on a braced product less than a month before the election to try again to split the gun vote. The NRA/ILA has been fighting the reversal or reinterpretation of braces for the last several years. I’ve been part of it. Posting anti-NRA, anti-Trump BS does NOTHING but help elect the candidate that has openly promised to pass an AWB, mag ban, end online ammo sales, etc., AND will help to lose the Senate so that there is a real path for them to do it—and that will end the judicial reform that we’ve been able to accomplish under Trump with a R senate."

Comment

I have read that the issue with this pistol is that the brace is extendable, like a collapsible stock, and will extend to something like 13 1/2 inch length of pull. This would put the gun squarely in the short barrel rifle category. If this is true, this is not a new redefinition of the law, it is the gun manufacturer that has effectively crossed the line. This will not affect any other AR pistols. Of course I think all barrel length restrictions, and silencer restrictions pretty stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                    I have read that the issue with this pistol is that the brace is extendable, like a collapsible stock, and will extend to something like 13 1/2 inch length of pull. This would put the gun squarely in the short barrel rifle category. If this is true, this is not a new redefinition of the law, it is the gun manufacturer that has effectively crossed the line. This will not affect any other AR pistols. Of course I think all barrel length restrictions, and silencer restrictions pretty stupid.
                    Did you watch the video...they discussed this. The gun is within specs & the length discrepancy was based on not following the correct bore line vs an angled measurement.

Comment

Anyone that votes for biden/Harris over this is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                        Which part of the NFA law specifies Length of Pull?

Comment

I'd give it another year

Comment

For those that have said this is "Trumps ATF" this is interesting. These guys are Obama holdover.

This is interesting.

Watch "Pistol Brace Creator & SB Tactical Owner discuss with Colion Noir ATF Ruling on Honey Badger Pistol" on YouTube

This all comes back to the election. They are just trying to **** off gun owners so they might not vote Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by bswift355 View Post
                              For those that have said this is "Trumps ATF" this is interesting. These guys are Obama holdover.

This is interesting.

Watch "Pistol Brace Creator & SB Tactical Owner discuss with Colion Noir ATF Ruling on Honey Badger Pistol" on YouTube

This all comes back to the election. They are just trying to **** off gun owners so they might not vote Trump.
                              i saw this mentioned elsewhere. would not surprise me.

Comment

What makes this not an SBR, I am genuinely asking, please don't flame me.

Comment

Working...
                                X