Special white wing days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special white wing days

Never hunted during special wing days. So if I’m reading it right I can hunt today and tomorrow in Victoria county? 15 white wings? Correct

Yes, hunt only in the afternoon today, tomorrow & next sat / sun...we're out down here & just got a tornado warning.

Comment

Just don’t call em white wings. They’re stripe wings for social justice.

Comment

Of the 15 birds, 2 can be mourning doves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Just don’t call em white wings. They’re stripe wings for social justice.
          Lmao

Comment

I'm sitting in the truck waiting on the rain to pass now, guess the weather guessers were right this time. No real surprise though, probably the easiest weather day to predict.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here in el Campo now.....got a lil rain yesterday ...see how it goes

Comment

We're headed out now south of Alice. Most of the rain is south of here. We'll see what's flyin.

Comment

Brought the boy on his first hunt
                  Attached Files

Comment

So if I’m reading the regs correctly you can shoot two morning doves in the zone even if you don’t have any whitewings?

Comment

correct...I haven't checked on how many white fronted but guessing 2 also.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        So if I’m reading the regs correctly you can shoot two morning doves in the zone even if you don’t have any whitewings?
                        Must be for “oops” factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          correct...I haven't checked on how many white fronted but guessing 2 also.
                          From the Outdoor Annual:

South Zone Special White-winged Dove Days
                          15 birds
                          No more than 2 mourning doves and 2 white-tipped doves
                          Possession 3 times daily bag

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
                            Here in el Campo now.....got a lil rain yesterday ...see how it goes
                            Same, we are on the edge of a small neighborhood, outfitter said they didn’t fly until 4:30. Sitting in the AC in the truck until then...roughing it.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                              Same, we are on the edge of a small neighborhood, outfitter said they didn’t fly until 4:30. Sitting in the AC in the truck until then...roughing it.
                              Y’all just south of town on 71? We are coming back from Splashtown and saw a bunch of people there.

Comment

Working...
                              X