Concan area rv spots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concan area rv spots.

What’s your favorite rv park in the area? I need a place with restroom/shower and a laundry mat wouldn’t hurt. I have 3 and 7 year old kids so family oriented a plus. If I get some replies here I will go with the majority vote and book a spot there. Thanks green screen!

Nanas on the frio or the one next door. Both operations are owned by same family and have those amenities

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Qb

Comment

The other one is called Parkview riverside.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
          The other one is called Parkview riverside.
          Thanks, have you stayed there? Do you have a favorite place ?

Comment

^^

Comment

Parkview is owned by a TBH member and his parents owns Nana’s. He stays booked a year out so better try to book something now.

Comment

Parkveiw is all booked already, Garner is booked. I guess you gotta start looking Jan 1
                Last edited by R.W.T; 01-20-2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
                  Parkveiw is all booked already, Garner is booked. I guess you gotta start looking Jan 1
                  We've stayed at both and was able to get 2 spots each time within a couple months of the date. Usually 2 or 3 week of August.

Theres a couple more on the other side of the river.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You have to book 11 months prior to try to get into Garner. Go early May or August. Parkview is a nice campground. Nanas is much more confined. They stack you in there like cord wood. Personally, I would go Garner. It has everything you want, with more room for the kiddos.

Comment

Good info, thanks Smokeless

Comment

Looking for a Concan RV park for your next adventure? Stars Over Texas RV Park is in the scenic Frio River canyon in Texas Hill Country. Reserve your spot!

http://www.riverrimresort.com/ River rim used to have RV sites but not sure anymore.

Comment

We stayed at Nana's a couple of years ago and had a horrible experience. I would never recommend anyone stay there. I'll freely admit it is in a great location.

Last year we stayed at 4J and really liked it there. We've also stayed at Bec's RV and it was nice and quite. However, it is not on the river if that is your goal.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Parkview...for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X