No announcement yet.

Nightforce Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No question they would make it right. Glad it’s been sorted out for ya!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Texas89 View Post
      Well good news is that nightforce fixed the scope. Ended up being an issue in the internals and they had to completely gut the reticle and put in all new parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Looks like a 2-20? How are you liking it so far?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Looks like a 2-20? How are you liking it so far?

Right now all I can say is the glass is very clear. Unfortunately there was a problem with the zero stop and I had to send it back for warranty. They have fixed it and are sending it back after the holidays

Comment

that ATLAS looks darn good brother, long action - What is the barrel chambered in ?

huge fan of KELBLY products

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            that ATLAS looks darn good brother, long action - What is the barrel chambered in ?

huge fan of KELBLY products

You’ll be a big fan of the chambering too. .280ai

Comment

Right now all I can say is the glass is very clear. Unfortunately there was a problem with the zero stop and I had to send it back for warranty. They have fixed it and are sending it back after the holidays

How’s it compare to the atacr so far? I know your use is limited so far. I have one headed my way. A 4-32x50 F1 MilC

Comment

How’s it compare to the atacr so far? I know your use is limited so far. I have one headed my way. A 4-32x50 F1 MilC

Not as clear as the atacr however, I’m not sure the atacr is worth the extra $1300 either. It’s very short though.

Comment

I've got both the 4-32 and 2.5-20. I really thought I would prefer the 2.5-20 for what I am using them for, but the 4-32 seems to have slightly better glass(which may just be my samples). It seems to be closer to my ATACRs than the 2.5-20, but neither are quite at that level. Both are a step up from the NXS.

What I found interesting is the actual weight difference between the 2 versions is less than 1 oz on our shop scale. The footprint on the 32 is not that much bigger either. I'd say the glass difference between my 2 are about the same as the difference between the 5-25 and 7-35 ATACR. Some folks will see it, some won't. It's small.

I borrowed a 2.5-20 to go on my SD hunt in November since mine wasn't here yet, and did observe some tracking error in that one. I haven't tested mine yet on the tall target. There isn't much room for rings on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                    I've got both the 4-32 and 2.5-20. I really thought I would prefer the 2.5-20 for what I am using them for, but the 4-32 seems to have slightly better glass(which may just be my samples). It seems to be closer to my ATACRs than the 2.5-20, but neither are quite at that level. Both are a step up from the NXS.

What I found interesting is the actual weight difference between the 2 versions is less than 1 oz on our shop scale. The footprint on the 32 is not that much bigger either. I'd say the glass difference between my 2 are about the same as the difference between the 5-25 and 7-35 ATACR. Some folks will see it, some won't. It's small.

I borrowed a 2.5-20 to go on my SD hunt in November since mine wasn't here yet, and did observe some tracking error in that one. I haven't tested mine yet on the tall target. There isn't much room for rings on either
                    Anxious to get mine. If it’s a winner I’ll sell the atacr and get another one. Just Leary that the atacr is better

Comment

Just got tracking from Nightforce on Friday. They have completed the repair and the scope if smoking back with Fedex. Didn’t cost me a dime. Good folks over there for sure.

Comment

Just got tracking from Nightforce on Friday. They have completed the repair and the scope if smoking back with Fedex. Didn’t cost me a dime. Good folks over there for sure.

Yes indeed. Glad to hear it man.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                        X