Best Western, kicked out, Lunkers TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Western, kicked out, Lunkers TV

I like watching these guys. They are not what I consider "trouble makers" and seem like good men that love to hunt and fish. Can't plug the boat I guess and have cops show up and kick you out?

I don't know Florida law but I assume the management team that night criminally trespassed them off the property. Best Western keep it real homies

You don't have to watch the whole thing. Just watch the first 5-10 minutes and it's on video. I never have been a BW fan but if you are you might reconsider. I know there are a bunch of fishing fanatics on here.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRLexbcmY4s"]I Got Kicked Out - Cops Called - YouTube[/ame]

Probably just some animal rights activist that thinks fishing is wrong. I would have probably raised a much bigger stink than they did.

-john

Comment

Kicked out for plugging boat in? Call cops over it?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Kicked out for plugging boat in? Call cops over it?

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
          Yep
          Probably stay if they were selling drugs out of the room...

Comment

it is Florida after all. My brothers and I got kicked out of a Holiday Inn bar one night because the didn't like my brother doing the "alligator" dance on the floor of the bar....

Comment

I’m sure the Texas plates on his truck didn’t help his situation out. As many big bass tournaments as Florida hosts, you would never guess this could be an issue. Hotel night manager with little man syndrome? I definitely would not have been so calm about leaving in the middle of the night.

Comment

Interesting, lots of hotels up this way have outside plugs for folks with engine block heaters to plug their trucks in.
                I'll be looking for someplace other than BW if possible when travelling.

Comment

Not very smart on BW’s part IMO. So you can use every outlet inside your room or in lobby area when paying for a stay but can’t charge a battery tender in the parking lot??

Comment

A sorry sir we'll unplug it would've gone a long ways.

Like he said, getting the cops called was surely going to make this video more popular. I'm sure they didn't instigate at all for a reaction

Comment

Wonder what was not shown on the video?

Comment

Best Westerns are dumps!

The new BW sign says it all...they can’t even use the Best Western anymore!

That’s all!

Comment

Working...
                        X