Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have feedback on the Polaris General?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have feedback on the Polaris General?

I am thinking of getting the General 4 over the Ranger Crew. Any feedback?

thanks,

ttt

Comment

Just looked at them on line. Lot's of power but for me, don't need to go that fast in the pasture or trails at the lease. I'll stay with my old Ranger Crew as it seems to have more room particularly in the bed??

Comment

ttt

Comment

To me they aren't a work UTV, I had friends get one and they regret now, just can't beat the crew, JMO.

Comment

You can only haul ***** for so long. Then you gotta haul other stuff.

Comment

My dad had one for about 6 months. Thought it was going to be great. Well they are if you want to go fast and ride trails. But if you need to work it absolutely useless. He went right back to the Ranger.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellas. This will be a rider and hunter. I have a truck for any work projects.

Comment

My son has one, Like stated, quick as all get out, but not much room in the bed

Comment

Depends on what you are using for . I went with crew ranger due to the use of bed and bench seating.

Comment

It's a beast to ride in but no smoother than the new Honda pioneers. Thought the ground clearance would have been a lot better too. Really just disappointed because I expected the best of all worlds with this one... the ultimate UTV. Not by a long shot in my opinion. Fun toy and fast but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X