No announcement yet.

Rogue One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw it last night, very good! I loved how they tied in the end to the beginning of The New Hope. Vader is a bad man in that scene!

Comment

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
      Saw it last night with my wife and kids. There is a scene where one guy sets up to take a "sniper" shot...when he does, look closely at the rifle (blaster). It sure looks like an AR lower receiver.
      Coming from the prop nerd, I have read all about the weapons props in the movie and have actually constructed replica movie props from my workshop.

Jyn's pistol was made from a luger, Cassian's pistol is made from an AR lower and upper and the rebel rifles (including the rifle you're talking about) were ARs as well, all the troopers blasters (the E-11) were made from the original stormtrooper blaster (which was a British sterling sub-machine gun), also, several stormtroopers and death troopers are sporting long guns, one of them (the DLT-19 in Star Wars talk) is made from the MG-34 German machine gun and the other (the T-21 light cannon) is made from a Lewis machine gun minus the rotary magazine. Loved that they kept a lot of original concepts with this movie. I also loved how they made the rebelion more "realistic."

Comment

I loved it. The last scene was epic!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I could give two ....s about Star Wars, but ol' cuz is playing K2SO. The voice, anyway.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                He shoulda been a leaf in the wind, he'd have soared better.

Comment

And Alan was on set on stilts to give to other actors a reference point to look to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                    He shoulda been a leaf in the wind, he'd have soared better.
                    Huh?

Do you have kinfolks in the movies like me?

Comment

Huh?

Do you have kinfolks in the movies like me?
                      No, but evidently know the other roles they've had that you don't.

Comment

Vague

Comment

Vague
                          Only if you don't know who Hoban Washburne is.

Comment

Had to look it up.
                            I never watched Firefly. I knew about it, but never saw it.

Comment

Had to look it up.
                              I never watched Firefly. I knew about it, but never saw it.
                              Your cousin has had a helluva career. Stage, screen and voice acting (R1, Frozen, Moana, HALO Games). He's got great range.

Comment

He's been in a lot of stuff. Just now getting famous-ish.
                                He's a distant cousin. The branches of our family tree diverge in the 1830's.
                                I still drop his name every chance I get.

Comment

Working...
                                X