Hagerman seg A this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
    I hope they have a rule about not taking pictures of the wall. I'm sure the hunter appreciate their deer not being posted online with the unit it was killed in.

But I do enjoy seeing the ones the hunters don't mind!
    They do a newsletter after season with pics and stats broken down by unit.

Comment

Congrats for a deer of a lifetime. I have put in for the H but have not been drawn yet. Living vicariously through you guys this year. Good luck to everyone in segment B sand C.

Comment

Public land, public record

And congrats to the hunter!!

Comment

Awesome deer!

Comment

The guy who shot the big deer at H is my brother in law. Heck of a deer and guy. He isn't a member on here but he was very confused as to how people at the office were already talking about it by the time he got it loaded and up there.

Comment

Originally posted by wgoodtx View Post
              The guy who shot the big deer at H is my brother in law. Heck of a deer and guy. He isn't a member on here but he was very confused as to how people at the office were already talking about it by the time he got it loaded and up there.
              Lol... Tell him to join the Green Screen. Would love to hear the full story on this beast.

Comment

Comment

Anyone know the total of deer taken??

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                    Anyone know the total of deer taken??
                    You need the numbers for your scientific evaluation and report on how Hagerman has gone down the tubes?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Lol... Tell him to join the Green Screen. Would love to hear the full story on this beast.
                      U got that right!
                      Originally posted by wgoodtx View Post
                      Welcome to the 21st century.....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Though I had to cut it a day short, and didn't see a whitetail in daylight hours, I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge and experience of hunting at this amazing place.

I learned a LOT of do's and don'ts. Got a lot of solid advice from Hag Vets and didn't have a single unpleasant experience.

Wish I'd have met a few more of the hunters. I didn't see another soul while in the field setting up or hunting. I did have a nice conversation with a fella from Anna at the first morning orientation, that said he'd been hunting Hagerman since the early 90's. Didn't get his name, but hope he did well.

Congratulations to the successful Seg A hunters and good luck to the remaining segment hunters!
                        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremyk View Post
                          One of my really good friends is that guy that took this deer and no one deserves it more than him! Guy is a hard working teacher and coach and a great family man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Met him out there while setting up and you don't have to talk to him long to realize he is a good guy.. We both set up and then realized we were prob 75 yards away from each other. Both of us were ok with hunting that close and kept in contact about when we were going to get in and out of the stand.. Heck he let me borrow his pole saw to cut limbs and give me a better shot opportunity.. Obviously I would of loved to shoot that thing but he hunted hard and didn't move locations despite not seeing very many deer.. He def put in the work and the hours, very happy for him..

Comment

Got a call from some guys on this forum including my brother in law and a couple friends. Told me to check it out and that there was a thread about Hagerman. What a weekend!! This is the second time I have been drawn for The H and last time we got to hunt in a horrible ice storm in Seg.C in 2013. Needless to say this segment was a bit different weather wise. I was fortunate enough to take a good deer Sunday morning at 8:15am. The guys there will know it was from Goode. Hagerman is a really neat place and I hope to get drawn again and have a chance at another one of those awesome Grayson County bucks! Can't figure out why it won't let me post a picture to this response.

Comment

Originally posted by AWnNETX View Post
                              Got a call from some guys on this forum including my brother in law and a couple friends. Told me to check it out and that there was a thread about Hagerman. What a weekend!! This is the second time I have been drawn for The H and last time we got to hunt in a horrible ice storm in Seg.C in 2013. Needless to say this segment was a bit different weather wise. I was fortunate enough to take a good deer Sunday morning at 8:15am. The guys there will know it was from Goode. Hagerman is a really neat place and I hope to get drawn again and have a chance at another one of those awesome Grayson County bucks! Can't figure out why it won't let me post a picture to this response.
                              You have to post atleast 5 times before you can post a picture i believe.

Comment

Each time i put in for the Hag i dream of hunting such a special place. Congrats on the Harvest on the last morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X