• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    ?
    I've got them!

Comment

Anyone hear score on big buck? Total count of deer and pigs taken this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
        Anyone get pics of the ones taken in off the wall in the checkout office?
        I think the office has said not to take or post pictures unless you get the ok from all the hunters, I would respect those wishes.

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
        Rockwall, Dallas and Collin counties are also archery only
        Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Yep, need about 20 more!
        A to the men.

On a side note I think someone needs to remind the landowners bordering H that you can still use a rifle to take out hogs
        Last edited by bossbowman; 11-06-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Congrats awesome buck!
          Last edited by blide; 11-06-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
            Man what a beast. Congrats again to the hunter on a Hag monster!

Comment

Congratulations that's a good one.

Comment

There is better pics out there. If the hunter wants them on here I suspect he will do so!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Man what a beast. Congrats again to the hunter on a Hag monster!

One of my really good friends is that guy that took this deer and no one deserves it more than him! Guy is a hard working teacher and coach and a great family man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post

On a side note I think someone needs to remind the landowners bordering H that you can still use a rifle to take out hogs
                    Oh they know and do

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      There is better pics out there. If the hunter wants them on here I suspect he will do so!!
                      That's kind of what I was think to!!

Comment

I think the office has said not to take or post pictures unless you get the ok from all the hunters, I would respect those wishes.

10-4 ! Good idea

A to the men.

👍👍 yup

Comment

A to the men.

I hope they have a rule about not taking pictures of the wall. I'm sure the hunter appreciate their deer not being posted online with the unit it was killed in.

But I do enjoy seeing the ones the hunters don't mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                            That's kind of what I was think to!!
                            Sorry if it offended the shooter. Its a pic of a buck shot on a wild life preserve owned by the government, in a public drawing, with no ones faces. I'm also thinking there's already a lot of pictures out there already and if he posts I'm sure his pics and story will be better than any of the random posts.
                            Last edited by blide; 11-06-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
                              Sorry if it offended the shooter. Its a pic of a buck shot on a wild life preserve owned by the government, in a public drawing, with no ones faces. I'm also thinking there's already a lot of pictures out there already and if he posts I'm sure his pics and story will be better than any of the random posts.

X2

Comment

Couldn't of happened to a better guy. Extremely well deserved. Congratulations man

Comment

Working...
                                X