• Show
Clear All

Friday 10 am Prime
    Saturday 12:30 Leupold
    Sunday 9:30 Sitka

Here are 3 at 80. Not so tight at 100.
    Attached Files

Comment

It’s go time. Good luck to everyone today. May see y out there. I’m reppin Texas Cull Hunters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate that i'm missing it this year, but spring outages have me tied up and I'm barely going to make a buddy's wedding Saturday night and hopefully make it back to work sunday morning.

Comment

Weather looks a little chitty tomorrow morning, but oh well!

Comment

Had fun will be back next year!! Good meeting guys I did

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
              It’s go time. Good luck to everyone today. May see y out there. I’m reppin Texas Cull Hunters

Saw you on my way back to truck, neat shirt!!

Comment

I guess not very many TBH guys attended. This was my first time shooting and loved it, was a lot of fun and ready for the nock on course tomorrow.

Comment

My son and I shot Friday and today. Prime on Friday And Sitka today. That wind was a real arrow eater today. Longest shot was 116yds. This is my second year to shoot TAC in San Antonio. I highly recommend it. It doesn’t matter at what level shooter you are it’s a frick’n blast and very affordable. There’s like five courses so depending what your looking for you can choose what’s right for you. Saw some Trad guys out today as well. So much fun and not far for a weekend. I’d like to hear from some Rinehart 100 guys that have shot both and what your comparisons are. Interested in R100 too. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                    An insider told me the Prime course is going to have some bombs. Be ready. I heard 130 plus.
                    I shot Prime Friday and there were some bombs! Small goat at 106, moose at 100, Buffalo at 120 and whitetail at 99. I think our closest shot was 58ish steep uphill on a bobcat up on its hind legs. It was a great course

We shot Leupold today. Furthest shot was 64 or 66 I believe.

Shooting Sitka tomorrow and it says shots out to 100!

This is my first time shooting this and I will be back for sure.

Comment

11 ring whitetail at 66 and 11 ring mountain lion at 64

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                        Friday 10 am Prime
                        Saturday 12:30 Leupold
                        Sunday 9:30 Sitka

Here are 3 at 80. Not so tight at 100.

Tgridley 10 ringed the Buffalo on his first shot at 120. Best shot of the weekend so far

Comment

I have boys 9 and 10. Would they enjoy the kids course?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                            Yes. I'm taking my daughter this afternoon to shoot the Leupold course. She will just walk up close and shoot

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                              Yes sir. Several kids and wives shot the long courses they just scooted up as close as they were comfortable with. We shot on Saturday with a couple shooting recurves.

The event had 1700 shooters and I tell you what, it was the biggest group of nice supportive people out there.

They also had a 3D kids course with shots at 20 and in.

Comment

some long range shots

cbrown and I had a blast at the shoot this weekend. He out shot me but I did have some good long range shots.
                                120 yard buffalo
                                100 yard moose
                                116 yard stag.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X