Bayboat debate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
    X3 handles rough water well, and isn't a wet riding boat? That's a new one that seems to have his interest with all the love on this thread.
    For years everyone tried to build a do everything boat... and they all failed miserably... until the X3.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Simmons Rev 25 with a 400 Mercury if he wants something with show. But for what it sounds like he wants, the X3 is really the way to go. Hang that new 350 Suzuki on the back.

Comment

Oh and a buddy just ordered a Simmons. If he wants one he better be patient. One year wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          Nothing but love for my new Nartic Star 244XTS. I didnt buy the top as I need to pass under bridges
          [ATTACH]960094[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]960095[/ATTACH]
          I second the Nautic Star. Very dry and 100% composite. I haven’t been in several of the ones mentioned though.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
            Oh and a buddy just ordered a Simmons. If he wants one he better be patient. One year wait.

I am fixing to order the 23

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
              I am fixing to order the 23
              No messing around this time. Get the 400r!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                When you say a bunch of money..define a bunch?
                Right where I was? Custom is the way to geaux if you talking serious dollars.

Comment

Majek Xtreme 25+ - I have a 2019. Pretty dang dry and smooth in some chop and will draft at 11 inches. If your moving slow - about 18 inches. Im not one of those pole pushing spot and cast guys. I just get out and wade. So I do not need to be ultra skinny.

Comment

I'll add another vote for the X3 especially with the new Suzuki D350A dual prop setup. Hearing big top end numbers that the 250 missed. A true cross over boat handling all but the shallowest areas and still managing decent seas if one chooses to go off. Fit and finish, especially wiring, is unmatched with other Texas companies mentioned minus ES.

Comment

Why not fish with several guides and test drive them all before buying. IF i was spending some serious dough, i'd do more than ask around and read consumer reports.....

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        Why not fish with several guides and test drive them all before buying. IF i was spending some serious dough, i'd do more than ask around and read consumer reports.....
                        True...but I would make sure to find a guide using a SS X3 and start there

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          Jake Rangnow in Galveston runs an X3 I believe.

Comment

Anybody run a JH Performance Boats BX253? Wondering how they perform.

I have a buddy that runs an Outlaw 230X with a E2 250 and he loves it.

Comment

My buddy is selling his MINT 2012 Seafox 240xt with yamaha 250 SHO

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                                He'd have to narrow it down to 2 or 3 boats he wants first, but this would be smart. I know a couple places I called will take you out in a boat for a deposit as well. I don't know about him, but I wouldn't take anyones word for it spending that kind of money.

Comment

Working...
                                X