• Show
Clear All

That's a long roll from Fort Worth.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      That's a long roll from Fort Worth.

Gary
      150 mi. less than mine. And you're 150 yrs younger than me.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Its been ten years since I have been, thinking about going. When did they move it from the Bugscuffle Ranch, and hows the area for tent camping at Growing Rocks Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
          Its been ten years since I have been, thinking about going. When did they move it from the Bugscuffle Ranch, and hows the area for tent camping at Growing Rocks Ranch.

This will be the 3rd time at Growing Rocks. There are plenty of good places to tent camp. When they said it was ending at Bugscuffle, I was sad because I did not think it would be as good. After a couple years, I actually like the new range better. The only thing the Bugscuffle had on Growing Rocks was a better place for vendors to set up. It’s all out in the open now, with no shade.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I would love to make it, but it's 1600 miles one way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
              150 mi. less than mine. And you're 150 yrs younger than me.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
              God is younger than you.[emoji1][emoji12]

Gary

Comment

I am in

Comment

Was gonna ask for address but found it! Got got austin that friday anyway so might as well make the shoot!!
                  Last edited by smokin feathers; 04-05-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]952482[/ATTACH] Saturday @ 4:30 the IBO director, Levy Bryant, will put on a really fun event for all of us at the Hill Country Shootout. It is a shooting game, with a field of five or so targets. All skill levels can play, and several winners along the way to find the Last Man Standing. Win prizes, and cash money on the way to the final champion, who wins a big $$$ pot, and the grizzly bear trophy. Schedule to shoot it, Saturday @ 4:30. Doesn't take long, and lots of fun and laughs.

Comment

This sounds interesting.

Comment

Sadly this will be the third year in a row that I'll miss, maybe next year.
                        You guys have fun.
                        Skunklady that trophy is AWESOME.

Comment

I am going to make it this year. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Eric

Comment

Anyone know if arrival Friday evening for tent camping is allowable?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
                              Anyone know if arrival Friday evening for tent camping is allowable?
                              It has always been OK in the past, and while i haven't checked this year, I am going to be there Friday night to set up.

Comment

It’s been ok in the past. I’m planning on setting up Friday as well and if I get there early enough, volunteer to help set up.

Comment

Working...
                                X