Millennials and liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Well, why not get educated and ****in vote next time.
    I'll give you a little education right now.
    Every decision made in D.C has either a positive or negative impact on your personal bank account.
    thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      Pivot much?

I’ll tell you how we can pay for the wall, but it’s going to take some giving from you. We set up a couple national registries, one to build the wall. Everyone who wants the wall built can sign up to donate or pay $X amount more in taxes a year to build the wall. The second registry will be for your kind, you sign up to take full responsibility for anyone here or coming here illegally. You fund their housing, schooling, medical, insurance, taxes and any other needs that may arise. I’m willing to pay more for the wall, are you willing to pay for open borders? I’d bet that wall would get built, rust, and rebuilt 3 times before your like minded people pooled enough together to fund 10 illegals.
      Ouch! Hit em where it hurts. Right on their truth nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Everyone keeps talking about libetals moving into the state but I believe the Millennials are the largest liberal voting block. Many youngsters I know were born and raised in Texas with conservative parents are voting liberal.

Thoughts?
        Yes, agree..

Comment

Originally posted by Sheryllenease02 View Post
          Yes, agree..
          Young people are voting liberal because of how poorly the baby boomers and generation X managed the wealth of post world war 2 America. If you want to more young conservatives, become the party of regan and unity, instead he f what the party is today. Also I vote red in case anyone is going to call me a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachG View Post
            Young people are voting liberal because of how poorly the baby boomers and generation X managed the wealth of post world war 2 America. If you want to more young conservatives, become the party of regan and unity, instead he f what the party is today. Also I vote red in case anyone is going to call me a liberal.
            I dont see how any of that makes since^^^^^^^
            I think a slightly better reason might be that liberals of the last 50 years have slowly created an atmosphere of
            1. There is no right or wrong
            2. There is no morality....its what you want it to be
            3. Compitition is only good when everyone win's
            4. Everyone has a right to free.......and you can name anything you want from here
            5. Like Limbaugh says, it's hard to compete with Santa Clause^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Define "plays basketball" and "cool"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OIDdGQQ0L8"]Barack Obama playing Basketball Game. AMAZING FOOTAGE - YouTube[/ame]

This is the problem with people of bias ...

Comment

My GF's son 23 is staying with us has been here for 7 months I gave him until end of Dec to get his crap sorted out ( going to EMT school right now) . he moved from OR .

The stuff he says just makes me shake my head .. To the point on the way back from the Lease in Cisco I told him to STFU or I was dropping him on I -20 This was right about the smoke stack area .

The opinions they have make no sense , what they want for free makes no sense the world is against them I know I could listen more and try to explain it but the attitude you get back and their source of info is so skewed its not funny .

They see a tiny little FB post and they are all over it they NEVER research anything , or they just google something and after 2 minutes they know it all .

Everything is stupid if it does not go alone with free ,

after me loosing my cool it Was a nice quiet drive from then on . But he did learn from that . I can give him that . what he learned well I do not even ask .

less than 17 days and he is out of my house HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  This is the problem with people of bias ...
                  Does this happen with anybody else?

First pic is a screen shot of JJ's post, second one is a screen shot of the video.

Anybody else notice a difference in Barrys shirt? Not that he tucked it into his sweet pants, like a ****, but something else. Say the words on the shirt. Great that we can dig up Barry playing hoops with high school kids, one has a pony tail, maybe they can find his transcripts now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    I never felt like I was indoctrinated (politically) when I was going through school. I can’t recall even a single time that I felt like someone was preaching to me. Yes, some teachers and professors had views that were different than mine, but that was never an issue. That’s just life?

I’m a millennial and I consider myself a moderate. I vote for the candidate that I feel best represents my community and myself. I believe that both of the parties have & will give us about the same result. The left would get rid of guns about as fast as the right would get rid of abortion. They know those types of issues polarize uninformed, single issue voters and they’re not going to touch them.

I’ve worked and paid taxes under two republican administrations and one democratic administration and I can tell right around zero difference in my daily life. I think millennials are a lot more in tune with sniffing out “fake news” than older generations that really have a hard time differentiating or looking at things without considering the bias.

You are sadly mistaken about the guns vs abortion issue.

If Democrats has enough control they would do everything they could to limit access to weapons.

I don’t think they will come forcibly take them en massé but they will incrementally pass and enforce more regulations and taxes to make it more difficult. Not to mention the population as a whole is being indoctrinated that guns are evil and only crazy people want or have them. Then there’s the “red flag” laws. There’s already been people killed by LE when they refused to turn over their guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      This seems to be a reasonable idea. Doubt it ever happens though.

It wouldn’t matter. All they hear is what they can get for free. They don’t care who’s mouth it’s coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachG View Post

The inconvenient truth about Reagan is he was a moderate at best. He was good for the economy overall; kinda like Trump don’t you think?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Does this happen with anybody else?

First pic is a screen shot of JJ's post, second one is a screen shot of the video.

Anybody else notice a difference in Barrys shirt? Not that he tucked it into his sweet pants, like a ****, but something else. Say the words on the shirt. Great that we can dig up Barry playing hoops with high school kids, one has a pony tail, maybe they can find his transcripts now.
                          Just furthering the point - I know it doesnt seem like it, but he played more than one game of basketball. Multiple photos/videos exist.

Daily Kos is a progressive news site that fights for democracy by giving our audience information and resources to win elections and impact government. Our coverage is assiduously factual, ethical, and unapologetically liberal. We amplify what we think is important, with the proper context—not just what is happening, but how it's happening and why people should care. We give you news you can do something about.

They werent even HS kids. Not that it matters.

Comment

The game unfolded for about 20 minutes, with every rebound, dribble and shot of Mr. Obama’s being captured on camera. (And, if the campaign gets its wish, on front pages across Indiana tomorrow.) Several dozen fans watched from the bleachers, as well as a retinue of Secret Service and a couple paramedics from the Kokomo Fire Department.

Ha, so how many games did they splice together for to the 1:30 minute long highlight reel?

Talk about people with biases

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              The game unfolded for about 20 minutes, with every rebound, dribble and shot of Mr. Obama’s being captured on camera. (And, if the campaign gets its wish, on front pages across Indiana tomorrow.) Several dozen fans watched from the bleachers, as well as a retinue of Secret Service and a couple paramedics from the Kokomo Fire Department.

Ha, so how many games did they splice together for to the 1:30 minute long highlight reel?

Talk about people with biases
                              Just when you think it's only a political bias - my reference to more than one game, was that he has played more than one game.

He in fact has played more than one game of basketball. Comprehension matters.

Comment

I just watched the highlights again, the video starts with the below, and sure leads the viewer to believe that it is one game.

And there were high schoolers that he was playing -

The winner in the high school division, Blake Hancock, and in the college division, Kory McKay, brought along a few friends and played with Mr. Obama tonight. It was the first time during the presidential campaign that Mr. Obama has opened his basketball game up to network cameras, photographers and reporters.

I saw a few pretty blatant travels by Barry too, specifically at 0:27 and 1:02
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X