No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Macie feels better soon. Being sick is no fun at all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying that the cold leaves the Gardner's house and that Macie's fever breaks.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

No fever all day but Miss Macie has been super fussy all day. I’m sure she doesn’t feel good but not sure what it is.

Comment

Praying for Macie this morning for strength and healing in her body!

Comment

Praying for Mrs. Macie and that Mom & Dad get discernment about what is bothering her.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie gal!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. It's a beautiful morning up here in Arlington. I need to quit being lazy and get the yard raked and Christmas decorations put up. Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Comment

Been out of touch, Macie. Sorry. I had some medical issues knock me back for a bit but getting back in the swing of things. I got caught up with what you’ve been doing. Keep smiling, sweetheart!

Comment

Ricky prayers up for you. Macie is cruising right along. Love the new nurse, I still give Theresa a hard time (we kid each other like siblings).
                    On a side note. Can y’all believe that Harley has 3 finals this week and the only thing she has to take next semester is a practicum next semester. She graduates in May. Still hard to believe. She’s applying for grad school somewhere in Texas.

The Gardner’s are blessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You go Harley girl, you got this!

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great day!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. It's a little cooler up here, in Arlington, this morning. I have ice on the windows of my work vehicle this morning. Stay warm today!

Comment

Have a great day lil lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great weekend gal!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie, hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Comment

Hello Macie, hope you're having a good start to your week.
                                Way to go Harley, no we can't believe she's going to graduate in May. We'll start praying about her grad school applications.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Working...
                                X