Somethings fishy in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    I really hope AZ is not lost. McSally was the first woman fighter pilot, and she is an inspirational woman for girls to look up to. And the D's want to steal what she won rightly.

Sinema is an equally inspirational candidate to many people.

Furthermore, there is no evidence that McSally won AZ rightly. In fact, a number of elected Republicans have taken a position against that conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      Not a Liberal, but ...
      Come on out of that closet

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Come on out of that closet
        The P/CE tribe needs to train him on a few key points.

1. If you're not contributing to the conservative confirmation bias in this forum, then you will be called out as a liberal.

2. Centrism is not recognized here. You're either a Yahweh-fearing, patriotic conservative or you're a liberal.

3. Anyone critical of Trump is probably a liberal.

4. Moderates are simply liberals who don't call themselves liberals.

5. All news is fake unless it comes from Trump or sources with a conservative bias.

6. Check your objectivity at the door....unless it results in a favorable assessment of Trump or conservatives.

That about covers it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          Sinema is an equally inspirational candidate to many people.

Furthermore, there is no evidence that McSally won AZ rightly. In fact, a number of elected Republicans have taken a position against that conspiracy theory.
          Inspirational to the taliban ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            The P/CE tribe needs to train him on a few key points.

1. If you're not contributing to the conservative confirmation bias in this forum, then you will be called out as a liberal.

2. Centrism is not recognized here. You're either a Yahweh-fearing, patriotic conservative or you're a liberal.

3. Anyone critical of Trump is probably a liberal.

4. Moderates are simply liberals who don't call themselves liberals.

5. All news is fake unless it comes from Trump or sources with a conservative bias.

6. Check your objectivity at the door....unless it results in a favorable assessment of Trump or conservatives.

That about covers it.
            Ahhh man I forgot my smiley emoticon on my previous post. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
              Not a Liberal, but rampant assumptions show the depth of intellect on TBH.
              Which tribe is assuming they lost because of Russia?

Comment

It's rather telling that the same people who were all for the Russia investigation are defending elections where votes that broke the chain of custody and were not counted before the deadline were still being counted after the election was called.

Comment

Didint something fishy happen with DNC votes and Bernie?

Wasnt Dirty Debbie involved?

I dont think I can name one county in Flori-duh besides Broward County. Wonder why they are always in the news? Oh hey, looks like Dirty Debbies district is most of Broward county.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X