• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck bro. I'll be there next month and cant wait! Will be expecting some tips from you.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck! I definitely want to get down south on a Nilgai.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks fellas.

Had to make a move. Spoke with another hunter during the downpour. He was on the oppisite side of the water hole. Was there before I set up yesterday.

Off CR 30 overlooking the lake flats. Found a nice mesquite tree to tuck the tripod in. Have two good shooting lanes. One is towards a huge bedding area I just found and the other is to my left in a small draw the animals have made into a highway.
              Wind is kicking a lil but is cool and refreshing. Rain is pretty much gone. Bag is loaded with water and food. Here till dark!!!
              Right side shooting lane. Bedding in on the right side of pic next to mesquite trees.

Left side overlooking flats and small draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                Good luck bro. I'll be there next month and cant wait! Will be expecting some tips from you.
                I’ll let you know how it goes. So far not bad. Lot less walking and ridding compared to Lanwr.

Comment

Cool.............

Comment

Saw 3 cows out crossing the flats. Of course as I was standing next to my truck. Needed a dry sock. Left foot got wet. My danner jackal goretex lined boot didn’t stay dry.

Been back on the stand for a while now. We’ll see what happens.

Comment

Good Luck and stay safe.

Comment

Had some redneck yayhoo walk up on me. Guess I’m concealed pretty good. Then stood and talked for 20 minutes about how he lost a cow last night and how to hunt them ”nilguy that be out here”.

Comment

The joys of public land hunting. Good luck today.

Comment

Yea exactly. It is what it is.

Day 3 is under way. Nice cool breeze. Had to shed a layer but all good now. Low 50s in the valley! Couldn’t ask for anything better. Well maybe accept something to shoot at lol.

Comment

ARROW AWAY!!!!!

Did a spot and stalk hunting. Came up on a spike about 70 yards out. Wind in my face. He has no idea what I was. Used a grunt call and some doe bleats to get him to work all the way to about 15 yards. Shot was straight into chest. Arrow went in deep and he went flopping away. I think I heard him crash. Give him a few more minutes and I’ll go look. Pumped up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                ARROW AWAY!!!!!

Did a spot and stalk hunting. Came up on a spike about 70 yards out. Wind in my face. He has no idea what I was. Used a grunt call and some doe bleats to get him to work all the way to about 15 yards. Shot was straight into chest. Arrow went in deep and he went flopping away. I think I heard him crash. Give him a few more minutes and I’ll go look. Pumped up right now.

Heck yeah man!! Deer are moving today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X