No announcement yet.

Ginsburg hospitalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old ladies fall all the time. That is not even on the same level of suspicious activity as what happened with Scalia.

Now if my meter is broke I apologise in advance.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
      The left doesn’t want your thoughts and prayers...
      Bwahahaha

Comment

My meter is broke to

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
          The left doesn’t want your thoughts and prayers...

Well if they did, they would split them up evenly to give to those who don't think or pray.

Comment

I think she is already dead and the Dems just keep propping her up and parading her about like Weekend at Bernie's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              Well if they did, they would split them up evenly to give to those who don't think or pray.
              Close down the internet for today folks, this one is over!

Comment

I can only imagine how epic the next Supreme Court nominee hearings will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post

Amy Barrnet will be the next pick. Liberals will claim that while in college she party animal and for a brief time experimented being a lesbian. During this time she forced herself on multiple women. The said women that make the accusations will all be butt f'in ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post

No kidding. Wonder what kind of crazy stories they will make up for this one? This one will hurt a lot more than the BK appointment. Will be crazy for sure. I've got my popcorn ready.

Comment

If I was president for a day I believe I would nominate Judge Barrett. Then see how the dummocraps try to tear a woman down. That would help with 2020 elections

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Amy Barrnet will be the next pick. Liberals will claim that while in college she party animal and for a brief time experimented being a lesbian. During this time she forced herself on multiple women. The said women that make the accusations will all be butt f'in ugly.
                        nope...she sexually assaulted me 30 years ago at a Taco Bell.

I'm already setting up my Go Fund Me....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                          nope...she sexually assaulted me 30 years ago at a Taco Bell.

I'm already setting up my Go Fund Me....
                          You too?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            You too?
                            sorry.....I'm too traumatized to discuss it here....I need the "safe place" of the Senate floor, in front of millions of viewers via TV, before I have the courage to reveal my clouded recollections...

Comment

I cant even watch a Taco Bell commercial on TV because it reminds me of what at one in 1980. 😀

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                You too?

Y'all musta been liquored up.....I was driving that train!

Comment

Working...
                                X