No announcement yet.

You serious Clark ? ... Texas House member wins re-election from a jail cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You serious Clark ? ... Texas House member wins re-election from a jail cell

A re-election celebration is underway in Pod 2 of the Montgomery County Jail after inmate number 232573 claimed victory in Texas House District 27. That inmate is known as Rep. Ron Reynolds, D-Missouri City, to the people on the outside. Reynolds was unopposed in the race for District 27 and the latest vote totals show Reynolds garnered 47,305 votes in Tuesday's election.

Reynolds was booked into the county jail on Sept. 7. He's serving a year-long sentence after a 2015 conviction on five misdemeanor counts of using a middleman to chase ambulances in order to solicit clients for Reynolds’ law firm.

https://www.kxan.com/news/investigat...ell/1577793977

https://ballotpedia.org/Texas_House_...es_District_27

Well, he is a Democrat

Comment

When I read "D-Missouri City"....the rest was no surprise at all....

Comment

A Nevada brothel owner and reality TV star who died last month after fashioning himself as a Donald Trump-style Republican candidate has won a heavily GOP state legislative district.

Dennis Hof, Nevada brothel owner and self-proclaimed pimp whose Donald Trump-inspired run for the state legislature drew national attention, died at 72. Hof was also the star of HBO's "Cathouse" series.

A Nevada brothel owner and reality TV star who died last month after fashioning himself as a Donald Trump-style Republican candidate has won a heavily GOP state legislative district.

Dennis Hof defeated Democratic educator Lesia Romanov on Tuesday in the race for Nevada's 36th Assembly District, which includes rural communities and large stretches of desert in the southern part of the state. County officials will appoint a Republican to take his place in the seat.

Hof was found dead Oct. 16 after a weekend of parties celebrating his 72nd birthday.
        Last edited by texansfan; 11-08-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-assembly-race
          Dennis Hof, Nevada brothel owner and self-proclaimed pimp whose Donald Trump-inspired run for the state legislature drew national attention, died at 72. Hof was also the star of HBO's "Cathouse" series.

Dennis Hof defeated Democratic educator Lesia Romanov on Tuesday in the race for Nevada's 36th Assembly District, which includes rural communities and large stretches of desert in the southern part of the state. County officials will appoint a Republican to take his place in the seat.

Hof was found dead Oct. 16 after a weekend of parties celebrating his 72nd birthday.

Comment

I have to have a background check to work for a city as an inspector but that idiot can get elected while serving a sentence. Why do we allow our legislators to have any criminal records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

At least he ran unoppose, that lady in nevada got beat by a dead guy. You know you suck when they’d rather have a dead man than you

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                Well, he is a Democrat

Comment

I hate to say it, but i'm really not surprised.

Comment

Working...
                  X