Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do we do? He's 5. Hard to let him walk...but I want to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is incredible. Good job.

Comment

Did he go down some this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sob!!!

Comment

Good lort son!

Comment

I really think that is the prettiest south texas deer I have ever seen. Super awesome deer man! You'll be hoping for more like him/dreaming about that sucker for years to come.

Comment

@encinal idk if y’all are in that Muy Grande contest or not but I reckon this guy would take home some trophies.

Comment

I need a smoke after just looking at that.

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Did he go down some this year?

No he was way heavier. Last year was his ugliest year I think.

Year 5 he looked darn good from the front, but he didn’t have any mass or beam length.

This is the first year I could look at him in profile and not be disappointed... but I’m really critical of deer.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                    @encinal idk if y’all are in that Muy Grande contest or not but I reckon this guy would take home some trophies.

Don’t know if the hunter was or not. As deer contests blur the lines of entry between native and genetically altered deer herds, I haven’t encouraged people to enter bucks from our place.

They stand with others that have chosen the same path.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      Don’t know if the hunter was or not. As deer contests blur the lines of entry between native and genetically altered deer herds, I haven’t encouraged people to enter bucks from our place.

They stand with others that have chosen the same path.

Ah I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        No he was way heavier. Last year was his ugliest year I think.

Year 5 he looked darn good from the front, but he didn’t have any mass or beam length.

This is the first year I could look at him in profile and not be disappointed... but I’m really critical of deer.

Thanks. Not sure what year I saw an angle of that made me wonder. I have trouble sizing up a deer of that caliber from picture to picture.

Congrats to you guys and your program, admirable the way y'all go about it.

Comment

One of my all time favorite S. Tx. bucks. Congrats on growing him the way you do and for letting us tag along.

Comment

1%’er problems! I’d let the air out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                              One of my all time favorite S. Tx. bucks. Congrats on growing him the way you do and for letting us tag along.
                              Thanks bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Thanks. Not sure what year I saw an angle of that made me wonder. I have trouble sizing up a deer of that caliber from picture to picture.

Congrats to you guys and your program, admirable the way y'all go about it.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X