Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Mexican Food in Porter/Kingwood/Humble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingwood taco shop, Taqueria Arandas, Gringos

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I'm kinda an expert on this category. My go to for good bargain is las Palomas in the old Randall's strip center. Then cross the bridge to Huffman and hang a left to the messican place near the sports bar. Then Lupe tortilla. Then Chachi's. Then go to humble to el gallo or pico de Gallo or something like that.

Semper Fi

Hard to beat Los Compadres in Huffman. Owners are good people and the kitchen is very clean. It’s our go to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        That would be a solid NO ....eeek!
        And besides being a horrible food choice, they don't serve ritas. Making It A Double No Go!
        Well you’re right about the Rita’s

The food is heaven on earth.

Comment

Try Alma Latina on the service road between 1314 and Northpark. Surprisingly good everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Panchos
            Hell no that place nasty!

Comment

El Ranchero off 494.

Comment

Los Cucos is a no, they suck. Well the ones in NB and Seguin do anyway.

Comment

I had to go into the back kitchen of the Los cucos in Kingwood for an investigation a few years ago. I will never eat there again.

nuff said.

Hands down nasty

rip cucos whatever the hell a cuco is rip

Semper Fi

Comment

Pueblorittaville in Splendora where the old COALS used to be is good. The owner also runs Pueblo Viejo in Cleveland which is really good. We just left there from dinner, never disappoints.

Comment

Manuels on WLH, closer to the beltway. Ran be good ppl and it is my hometown mexican food.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Thats La Casita. It aint bad but used to be better. I like Gringo's and El Ranchero on North Park is pretty solid and have dang good margaritas 👍
                        I second El Ranchero. Their enchiladas are the best I have had. Its a little further to drive, but BETO's on 99 and Riley Fuzzel is worth the drive. If you are willing to venture out a little further, hands down Spanish Flowers on 45 is VERY good. I know the last two, are not in the cities you mentioned, but these are the best I have found.

Comment

I’ll second Noyola’s in Humble. Closest thing I’ve found to good south Texas Tex-Mex around here.

Comment

Mi Rancho is pretty good it’s at Wilson and beltway 8.

Comment

Los Palomas, I go to the one on WLH off of 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                You’re too boujee.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                High maintenance…

LOL...I thought you guys knew me. I am FAR from boujee and high maintenance. I have eaten at some real dives Panchos is ..... well, like the McRib of Mexican Food (sorry Curt )

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                I had to go into the back kitchen of the Los cucos in Kingwood for an investigation a few years ago. I will never eat there again.

nuff said.

Hands down nasty

rip cucos whatever the hell a cuco is rip

Semper Fi
                                I'm with ya...no Los Cucos for me either.

We ended up at El Tiempo...for momma. She was the one that wanted Mexican Food and Margaritas after finally getting better (she's been under the weather for about 6 weeks). I knew El Tiempo had great Ritas, the food is good (albeit quite pricey)...and it is close....and what momma wants after being sick....momma gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X