PSA Bottle water shortage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA Bottle water shortage!

This will be an issue quickly. We go through a pallet a week and none is to be found. Stores that do have it are limiting quantities. We buy wholesale and again everyone is out!!

This is for job site crews. Looks like we will go back to coolers and paper cups. Problem is its a pain with the OSHA regs and steps you have to take. Then you still need to find potable water on site.

Any one here sell water?

Sean

What is the reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      What is the reasoning?
      Not sure I guess same reason for all shortage. Found a Costco with pallets. But limit to one and he said better hurry...

Comment

Agree....I was at Sams club the other day and bare shelves....

Comment

Walmart in N Fort Worth was cleaned out yesterday.

Comment

I believe it is because of water wells drying up due to the extended drought. Many people are start to load up on bottled water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

**** Costco is out too now...

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                Agree....I was at Sams club the other day and bare shelves....
                Same

Comment

OK, I have toilet paper saved up from last time. Do I need to go hoard bottled water now?

Hope you're able to find some soon, that seems like an odd thing to be out of.

Comment

George Carlin had a great bit about water and how the heck did we all need to start carrying it around now.

Once news talks about it...hoarding will be start.

Comment

Thank goodness for indoor plumbing. As long as I pay the bill my cup is full.

Comment

Interesting that OSHA feels the need to make sure that we know how to drink water properly. SMDH. Good luck finding it OP.

Comment

Weird! Buddy gets them $20 a pallet.

Brought me a pallet of 20-25 cases of 40 bottles yesterday and he took the top 2 layers for himself

Comment

I was noticing that the last few weeks in stores. Last year, this time of year, there was a little shortage because they didn't have plastic for bottles. That might be a reason now.

Trying to find plastic ware at the store now is hard. Some days no forks and other days now spoons. Here for the last month there has been no plastic knives. I think its just supply chain issues across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              Thank goodness for indoor plumbing. As long as I pay the bill my cup is full.
                              for now

Comment

Working...
                              X