Best stands around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
    Ranch King and Krivoman are the only blinds I will buy!

Ranch king is luxurious, spacious but extremely expensive. My 6x6 on an 8ft platform was about $5500. I'll get one more Ranch King this fall. Krivoman are awesome. I put them on platforms with carpeted floors and Muddy chairs. They are AMAZING. Will get getting more this next season. Very cost effective, well made and AMAZING customer service.
    This!!

Comment

Ranch king

Comment

Build your own.
        I actually priced one for a lease mate yesterday. Even though wood has gone up I can still build him a super solid (but heavy) 5x8 on skids for 1500$

I though that was high. Until he told me his 4x6 Fiberglass was 1600-1700 last year and he’s seeing the same ones now for closer to or above $2000

Comment

^build it

Comment

Tagged. I bought some Krivoman blinds this year so I'm covered for the bow blinds. I'm in the market for a nice rifle stand though. Interested to see the pros and cons of a Fiberglass vs Metal blind.

Comment

T box! Kidding. I grew up hunting in junky, patched up stands where you freeze yo azz off. So a T box is a poor boys Ranch King!

Comment

I have a couple different popular rifle blinds, and I think that ASF are the best for the money. Not to say that RK or Atascosa aren't good, but value wise I'd buy another ASF little or big Chingon first.
                For a large permanent bow bling, Krivoman is where its at (don't own one, but have seen them)

Comment

Bitter Creek hands down. I had a 6x6 on a 5 ft tower and wish I never sold it. They are 100% Aluminum and can be moved by 2 people. Windows are big enough to bow hunt out of. You can actually hunt with the windows closed and open when time to shoot as they are super quiet. I have a Nature Blind and will probably be selling it to get another Bitter Creek.
                  Premium Deer Blinds for the perfect hunt! We manufacture ground blinds, deer stands, and trailer blinds. Order a custom-made Deer Blind tailored just for you.

Comment

I have used and like many of the blinds mentioned above, however here are my recs:

I use Krivoman for a bow blind, and Dillon MFG. for rifle blinds. Many others have touted the Krivoman above, and they are correct. The Dillon is a great blind and does save you some $$ over the others. They are all fiberglass and use Deer View windows. No, they don't have all of the bells and whistles as the others listed, but the price isn't up there there either (A 4'x6' blind is under $2200). We have 6+ on our lease, many for over 8 years, and all it needs is a little paint every 5+ years and we are good to go.

Comment

Tank blinds

Comment

We have 8 Krivoman Blinds some are on 5’ towers and the others are on the ground, best bow blinds I have ever hunted out of

Comment

Does Mitch still have a TBH discount?
                          I’m in the market for a blind and a 6 or 8 foot tower.
                          My father in law is also interested in buying several.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I’m looking for a bow blind on a 8’-10’ tower.
                              The setup will be in the middle of an island of trees with a clearing in front and a smaller clearing in back. There may be shots behind me too so I need a 270 or 360 degree view.
                              I was looking at a Redneck ghillie , redneck box, or a Krivoman.

Does anyone know what the field of view is on a Krivo?

Comment

1. Krivoman.

2. The Maverick XL is worth a look too. It’s bigger and better built than the Maverick 6 shooters are.

3. Tank blinds.

Not of these are great guns blinds. I have no gun blind recommendations .

Comment

Working...
                                X