X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=LuckyGirlHntr;14561248]
    Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    Just FYI, no tracking with dogs allowed during the hunt anymore, think it just changed this year.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the info. That’s a shame cause I’d think they’d want us to recover a shot deer and not let it waste. I know hunting with dogs is prohibited but recovering a dead one? Oh well....
    They will let you use a dog monday but too many guys tracking deer busting through guys sets in the past I guess, I know if they would have let dog tracking during seg A it would have been bad.

Comment

That’s a hell of a buck, Don!

Comment

Don the big buck slayer is my neighbor at the hotel. Got to see the deer in person. What a beast it is. Had several broken tines including the drop that was split originally. Congratulations again Don, you're a very humble fella

Comment

***Day 2!!!***

1 is in the books and matters not how it went (unless you’re 1 of 3 who punched a tag ) so let’s get after it with a renewed focus!

Comment

Great buck Don! Now the rest of y'all need to get after it! Good luck!

Comment

That's a really neat buck! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck Don, good luck to everyone this morning. Looking forward to seeing some more great deer.

Comment

North wind until around 10am, then switching to SE, never over 5mph- per Weatherunderground.

Comment

Good luck this morning

Comment

Ought to be a good morning! Stay at it. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck, everyone!! Looks like better weather today!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! Come on, Bama!! Fling a stick today!!!!!

Comment

Slow morning so far compared to yesterday

Comment

I haven’t seen anything yet. Gonna move midday if nothing shows where I am now.

Comment

Originally posted by brymor31 View Post
                              I haven’t seen anything yet. Gonna move midday if nothing shows where I am now.
                              At my place in Grayson most of my bucks move through my place from 9:30am to 1:30pm. Don’t give up to soon.

Comment

A buddy of mine watched a cat chase some tree rats around earlier, pretty slow otherwise. Hopefully, they will start moving for y'all!

Comment

Working...
                                X