• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
    Rhaegar Targaryen?
    No Jon Snow but I'll say no more

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
      No Jon Snow but I'll say no more
      I thought we were talking about Jon's father?

Comment

yall need to quit!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
          I read a series called the wheel of time very similar to this book series.

Guy got cancer around book 6 of the then 10 book (1000 page series) he died at about book 9 and they had bring a family friend to go through his manuscripts to finish. 25 years later they just released the final book of the wheel of time.

infuriating, every new book i went back and re-read the entire series so I'm back at 10 and rushing to get to 13. When I'm done I'll start Fire and Ice.

Brandon Sanderson finished the series...

He is a better author than Jordan in my opinion... at least better than Jordan's last 4 books in the series...

Comment

looking forward to Sunday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              Brandon Sanderson finished the series...

He is a better author than Jordan in my opinion... at least better than Jordan's last 4 books in the series...
              he did it based on a lot of the Jordan work

Glad to see a tbh brother who's read wheel. Candidly I love the series I've spent at least 22 years with it.

Comment

I'm paying for spoiler with book five... Just finished and he left all my faves hanging!

If I gotta wait four years I'm gunna be hot!!!

Comment

No Thrones tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                    he did it based on a lot of the Jordan work

Glad to see a tbh brother who's read wheel. Candidly I love the series I've spent at least 22 years with it.
                    Oh of course, but he sped up the process... all the girls folded their arms under their.... less once sanderson took over.

read misborne it's amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
                      No Thrones tonight?
                      no?

Comment

Nope. They got bad ratings last year on memorial day so they are skipping this week. Sucks

Comment

Thrones is an awesome show. My Sunday night line up is Thrones then Borgias. Used to love Vikings on the History channel also. Can't wait for its next season.

Comment

Originally posted by wlgorman View Post
                            Nope. They got bad ratings last year on memorial day so they are skipping this week. Sucks
                            Daggum!!!!!!! I been waiting on that ALL week!!!! Oh well, June 2nd aint that far away.

Comment

New season starts tonight.

Comment

I'm ready! GOT Marathon all day today! Makes for some nice viewing on a cold rainy day.

Comment

Working...
                                X